2 matching entries and 279 matching sentences.

Sentences

可以把新地址告訴我嗎?

Please let me know your new address.

Source: Tatoeba

我已經告訴過你了。

I have told you already.

Source: Tatoeba

告訴我他說了什麼。

Tell me what he said.

Source: Tatoeba

醫生告訴我, 我應該停止吸煙。

The doctor told me I should stop smoking.

Source: Tatoeba

瑪麗告訴約翰這個秘密了。

Mary told John the secret.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆告訴我說他在中學沒修法語。

Tom told me he didn't take French at secondary school.

Source: Tatoeba

瑪麗告訴我說她想寫一本書。

Mary has told me she wants to write a book.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆告訴我,他以為瑪莉會有耐心。

Tom told me he thought Mary would be impatient.

Source: Tatoeba

告訴我你的故事。 我會注意聽。

Tell me your story. I am all ears.

Source: Tatoeba

謝謝你告訴我真相。

Thank you for telling me the truth.

Source: Tatoeba

告訴湯姆一切都好。

Tell Tom everything is fine.

Source: Tatoeba

告訴我,我還剩下什麼?

Tell me, what else do I have left?

Source: Tatoeba

我有告訴你我找到新工作了嗎?

Did I tell you I got a new job?

Source: Tatoeba

他們告訴我他們會說兩種語言。

They told me they were bilingual.

They told me that they were bilingual.

Source: Tatoeba

我沒告訴湯姆,就不會告訴你。

I'm not going to tell you until I tell Tom.

Source: Tatoeba

我把我知道的都告訴你吧。

I'll tell you all I know about it.

Source: Tatoeba

請你告訴我機場怎麼去。

Please tell me how to get to the airport.

Source: Tatoeba

我認為你應該告訴湯姆你下週做不了。

I think you should let Tom know you can't do that next week.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆告訴我他不想跟我們走。

Tom told me that he didn't want to go with us.

Source: Tatoeba

請把他確實的地址告訴我。

Tell me exactly where he lives.

Source: Tatoeba

我有好消息要告訴你。

I have some good news for you.

Source: Tatoeba

她沒有告訴我她的秘密。

She didn't tell me her secret.

Source: Tatoeba

她的父親要她告訴他一切。

Her father made her tell him everything.

Source: Tatoeba

你能告訴我你住哪兒?

Can you tell me where you live?

Source: Tatoeba

不要把那件事告訴別人。

Don't tell anybody about the matter.

Source: Tatoeba

他告訴我要說慢一點。

He told me to speak more slowly.

Source: Tatoeba

把一切都告訴她。

Tell her everything.

Source: Tatoeba

告訴我洗衣機怎麼用。

Tell me how to use the washing machine.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你告訴他們富蘭克林是第一個這麼說的, 人們會更樂意接受你的想法。

People will accept your idea much more readily if you tell them Benjamin Franklin said it first.

Source: Tatoeba

爸!媽!我有個好消息要告訴你們!

Dad! Mom! I have some great news for you!

Source: Tatoeba