1 matching entry and 243 matching sentences.

Sentences

我們討論那個問題討論了很久。

We discussed the problem for a long time.

Source: Tatoeba

我還有問題。

I still have questions.

Source: Tatoeba

我能回答這個問題。

I was able to answer the question.

Source: Tatoeba

那是一個很好的問題。

That's a good question.

Source: Tatoeba

他和他的妻子試圖解決他們的問題,但沒有辦法。

He and his wife tried to work out their problems, but couldn't.

Source: Tatoeba

我問了 Tony 一條問題。

I asked Tony a question.

Source: Tatoeba

我不怕面對壓力,有問題的時候,我就會很快地想辦法去解決

I'm not afraid of facing pressure. When problems arise, I will quickly think of ways to find the solutions.

Source: Tatoeba

我認為這些問題很容易。

I thought the questions were easy.

Source: Tatoeba

我無法回答你的問題。

I can't answer your question.

I cannot answer your question.

Source: Tatoeba

我想問再你幾箇問題。

I'd like to ask you a few more questions.

Source: Tatoeba

錢可以解決的問題都不是問題。

Problems that can be solved with money are not real problems.

Source: Tatoeba

您怎麼看這個問題?

How do you view this matter?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆拒絕回答任何問題。

Tom refused to answer any questions.

Source: Tatoeba

如果是這樣的話,就甚麼問題也沒有了,不是嗎?

If so, then there's no problem at all, is there?

Source: Tatoeba

我仔細地考慮了這個問題。

I gave careful consideration to the problem.

Source: Tatoeba

問題愈難,我懂得回答的機會就愈低。

The more difficult the questions are, the less likely I'll be able to answer them.

Source: Tatoeba

他常常問些傻問題。

He often asks silly questions.

Source: Tatoeba

若要聲稱性別是二元的,就需要忽視陰陽人,這是不科學的,且純粹屬於意識形態問題。

To claim sex is binary requires ignoring intersex people, which is unscientific and purely ideological.

Source: Tatoeba

Bob可以回答所有的問題。

Bob can answer all the questions.

Source: Tatoeba

最後,她解決了這個問題。

At last, she solved the problem.

Source: Tatoeba

問題已解決。

The problem's been solved.

Source: Tatoeba

你必須回答這些問題。

You must answer these questions.

Source: Tatoeba

我們之前已經討論過這個問題了。

We've gone over this before.

Source: Tatoeba

他繞過了那些問題。

He avoided the problems.

Source: Tatoeba

你已經解答湯姆的問題了嗎?

Did you answer Tom's question?

Source: Tatoeba

這條問題你大概已經聽過很多次了,但我暫時還想不到別的來問你。

I'm sure people ask you this question all the time, but it's all that comes to mind right now.

Source: Tatoeba

回答我的問題。

Answer my questions.

Source: Tatoeba

有人可以回答我的問題嗎?

Can anyone answer my question?

Source: Tatoeba

這個問題不能用普通的辦法解決。

You cannot solve this problem in an ordinary way.

Source: Tatoeba

我們應該用各種不同的角度看待此問題

We should approach this problem from different angles.

Source: Tatoeba