1 matching entry and 202 matching sentences.

Sentences

怎麼降低成本呢?

How do you keep costs down?

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼知道那是湯姆的?

How do you know that belongs to Tom?

Source: Tatoeba

萬一他遲到的話怎麼辨?

What if he should happen to be late?

Source: Tatoeba

告訴我洗衣機怎麼用。

Tell me how to use the washing machine.

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼這樣對我?

How can you do this to me?

Source: Tatoeba

你的姓怎麼讀?

How do you pronounce your last name?

Source: Tatoeba

她怎麼告訴意蒂爾我的位置?

Why did she tell Yidir where I was?

Source: Tatoeba

我要怎麼解釋?

How am I going to explain this?

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼說這樣的口吃?

How is it you speak with such a stutter?

Source: Tatoeba

不知怎麼的,我覺得翻譯好像已經不再是一件樂事了。

I feel like somehow I've stopped thinking of translation as something enjoyable.

Source: Tatoeba

我想知道這些物質是怎麼被人體吸收的。

I would like to know how these substances are absorbed by the body.

Source: Tatoeba

食堂怎麼走?

Which way is the canteen?

Source: Tatoeba

你知道怎麼煮肉嗎?

Do you know how to cook meat?

Source: Tatoeba

是怎麼變糟的?

How could things get worse?

Source: Tatoeba

你妻子遇上麻煩,你怎麼還一副事不關己,己不勞心的樣子?

How can you be so indifferent to your wife's trouble?

Source: Tatoeba

貓怎麼在狗屋裏?

Why's the cat in the doghouse?

Source: Tatoeba

我該怎麼去唐人街?

How do I get to Chinatown?

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道該怎麼想。

I don't know how I feel.

Source: Tatoeba

我的感冒怎麼也不好。

I can't shake off my cold.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道該怎麼回答,便乾脆甚麼也不說。

Not knowing what answer to make, I kept silent.

Source: Tatoeba

我知道怎麼做俄式炒牛肉片。

I know how to make beef stroganoff.

Source: Tatoeba

這個字怎麼寫?

How do you write this character?

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼一個人在這裡啊?

Why are you here alone?

Source: Tatoeba

告訴我們下一步該怎麼做。

Tell us what to do next.

Source: Tatoeba

你是怎麼去上學的?

How do you go to school?

Source: Tatoeba

這樣一份工作你是怎麼找到的呀?

How did you come by such a job?

Source: Tatoeba

我怎麼跟湯姆解釋?

How do I explain that to Tom?

Source: Tatoeba

請問公車站該怎麼去?

Could you show me the way to the bus stop?

Source: Tatoeba

你是怎麼完成的?

How did you accomplish this?

Source: Tatoeba

她不知道怎麼打高爾夫球。

She doesn't know how to play golf.

Source: Tatoeba