1 matching entry and 356 matching sentences.

Sentences

你應該把大衣穿上。

You should put your coat on.

Source: Tatoeba

可能會下雨,我們應該帶傘。

It might rain. We should take umbrellas with us.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該學習控制自己的情緒。

You should learn to restrain yourself.

Source: Tatoeba

我應該告訴湯姆我該做甚麼。

I should tell Tom what I have to do.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該信守諾言。

You should keep your promise.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該小心選擇朋友。

You should be careful in your choice of friends.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該現在做功課。

You should do your homework now.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該永遠盡力而為。

You should always do your best.

Source: Tatoeba

我的弟弟應該會來車站接我的,但是我卻找不到他。

My brother was supposed to pick me up at the station, but I couldn't find him.

Source: Tatoeba

請告訴我應該做什麼。

Please tell me what I should do.

Source: Tatoeba

你今天應該待在家裡。

You should stay at home today.

Source: Tatoeba

俄羅斯對烏克蘭發動了非法、不公義的侵略戰爭,而俄羅斯應該終止這一切。

Russia started its illegal and unjustifiable war of aggression against Ukraine, and Russia can end it.

Source: Tatoeba

我想應該在這附近。

It must be around here somewhere.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該學著閉上你的嘴。

You've got to learn to hold your tongue.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你想變瘦,就應該少點在正餐以外吃零食。

If you want to become thin, you should cut back on the between-meal snacks.

Source: Tatoeba

醫生告訴我, 我應該停止吸煙。

The doctor told me I should stop smoking.

Source: Tatoeba

你不應該去。

You shouldn't go.

Source: Tatoeba

你昨天應該來看我的。

You ought to have come to see me yesterday.

Source: Tatoeba

每一個孩子都應該享有平等的學習機會。

It is essential that every child have the same educational opportunities.

Source: Tatoeba

兩夫婦應該閒時去浸溫泉,過過二人世界。

Sometimes it's good for a married couple to go to a hot spring together—just the two of them.

Source: Tatoeba

那家餐廳的食物很好吃,你應該嚐嚐。

The food at that restaurant is really good, you should try it.

Source: Tatoeba

我們不應該把金錢看得太重。

We should not make too much of money.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該早點來的。

You ought to have come here earlier.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該永遠說實話。

You should always tell the truth.

Source: Tatoeba

瑪莉到這裡時應該不會餓。

Mary isn't likely to be hungry when she gets here.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該諮詢你的醫生。

You should consult your doctor.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該和Tom說。

You should speak with Tom.

Source: Tatoeba

我們應該接受他的忠告的。

We should have taken his advice.

Source: Tatoeba

你不應該信他。

You shouldn't trust him.

Source: Tatoeba

他們應該戰鬥。

They should fight.

Source: Tatoeba