3 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

偶爾不吃早餐也不會如何不好呀。

It's no crime to skip breakfast once in a while.

Source: Tatoeba

我們會在天黑前到達倫敦。

We will reach London before dark.

Source: Tatoeba

他可能會來參加我們的派對。

It is possible that he will come to our party.

Source: Tatoeba

旅行社會爲你安排去安達盧西亞的旅行。

A travel agent will arrange an excursion to Andalusia for you.

Source: Tatoeba

我在想是否北極的冰融化的時候, 海平面就會上升。

I wonder if the sea levels will rise when the North Pole melts.

Source: Tatoeba

你很快就會開始喜歡他的。

You will soon get to like him.

Source: Tatoeba

立刻起床,否則你會錯過七點的公車。

Get up at once, or you will miss the 7:00 bus.

Source: Tatoeba

我會找個地方安頓下來,然後結婚生子的,但這是以後的事。

Eventually I'd like to settle down and have a family, but not yet.

Source: Tatoeba

我不那麼會打網球。

I can't play tennis that well.

Source: Tatoeba

我會在兩個小時內回來。

I'll be back within two hours.

I'll be back within a couple of hours.

Source: Tatoeba

一時失言常常會帶來意想不到的結果。

A slip of the tongue often brings about unexpected results.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你懷抱希望, 那麼你一定會找到幸福, 而且也會成為其他人的榜樣。

If you have hope, then you'll certainly find happiness, and will become a role model for others as well.

Source: Tatoeba

看來她會改變主意。

It appears that she might change her mind.

Source: Tatoeba

婚禮會在一座十七世紀的教堂裏舉行。

The wedding will be held in a 17th century church.

Source: Tatoeba

我理所當然認為你會站在我這邊。

I took it for granted that you were on my side.

Source: Tatoeba

要是我有錢的話,會幫你的。

If I were rich, I would help you.

Source: Tatoeba

我希望明天會下雨。

I hope that it rains tomorrow.

I hope it rains tomorrow.

Source: Tatoeba

我會帶你逛逛這個鎮。

I'll show you around the town.

Source: Tatoeba

我今天下午會看到瑪麗。

I'll be seeing Mary this afternoon.

Source: Tatoeba

計劃時如果過於謹慎的話,可能會反把計劃搞亂。

Sometimes being overcautious in planning could upset the apple cart.

Source: Tatoeba

我會教你下棋。

I will teach you to play chess.

Source: Tatoeba

我明天會回日本。

I'll come back to Japan tomorrow.

Source: Tatoeba

Tom會游泳,但Mary卻不會。

Tom can swim, but Mary can't.

Source: Tatoeba

跟你一起吃午飯會讓我高興。

Eating lunch with you would make me happy.

Source: Tatoeba

有時候我會想,翻譯這些連是自己母語的人都不甚了解,一看就知道是從哪本書上抄來的句子,它的意義到底在哪裡?

Sometimes I wonder about the meaning of translating sentences that even native speakers don’t fully understand. It's clear they are sentences copied from some book; what is their true significance?

Source: Tatoeba

我怕我會遲到。

I was afraid I'd be late.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你被困在一個荒島上, 你會想要隨身帶著哪些書來看?

If you were stranded on a desert island, what books would you want to have with you to read?

Source: Tatoeba

這本書會讓你發揮想像力。

This book will awaken your imagination.

Source: Tatoeba

你確定湯姆會回來嗎?

Are you sure Tom will come back?

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道會發生甚麼。

I wonder what will happen.

Source: Tatoeba