1 matching entry and 100 matching sentences.

Sentences

这种布既便宜又结实。

This kind of cloth is both cheap and sturdy.

Source: Tatoeba

你觉得说这种话合适吗?

Do you think it's appropriate to talk like that?

Source: Tatoeba

我不忍目睹这种残酷的行径。

I cannot abide to see such cruelty.

Source: Tatoeba

这种气味真可怕。

This kind of odour is really terrifying.

Source: Tatoeba

一个绅士是不会做这种事的。

A gentleman wouldn't do such a thing.

Source: Tatoeba

这是我第一次听说这种语言。

This is the first time I've heard this language.

Source: Tatoeba

我厌倦了这种生活。

I'm tired of living this kind of life.

Source: Tatoeba

打消这种幼稚的念头吧。

Get rid of those kinds of naive ideas.

Source: Tatoeba

直到党委书记出面加以解释,才算打消了这种想法。

Only when the Party Committee Secretary came in person to resolve it was this point of view dispelled entirely.

Source: Tatoeba

发生这种情况的几率多大?

What are the chances of that happening?

Source: Tatoeba

这种昆虫在英语中叫什么?

What do you call this insect in English?

Source: Tatoeba

我可不能把阿渚交给这种文弱的男人。

I can't hand Nagisa over to such a weak man.

Source: Tatoeba

这种天气下最好待在家里不要外出。

In this kind of weather, it's best to stay home and not go outside.

Source: Tatoeba

你为什么做了这种事儿?

Why did you do such a thing?

Source: Tatoeba

这种问题该有补救办法。

This type of problem should be able to be solved.

Source: Tatoeba

关于这种方言的资料很少。

There is little information about this dialect.

Source: Tatoeba

这种茶对我而言不够甜。

This tea isn't sweet enough for me.

Source: Tatoeba

谁买这种艺术品?

Who buys this type of art?

Source: Tatoeba

你怎么可能会说这种语言?

How come you're able to speak this language?

Source: Tatoeba

这种药会减轻你的疼痛。

This medicine will decrease your pain.

Source: Tatoeba

水边地工程的成功可能代表其他城市快要跟着它而创造给人们供应新型城市生活的地区,有着城市中心所有的优点,而且没有压力,响声,污染等这种缺点。

The Waterfront's success could mean that other cities soon follow, creating areas that offer people a new kind of city living, with all the benefits and none of the stress, noise and pollution of crowded centres.

Source: Tatoeba

这种新型的城市生活有什么特点?

What's new about this way of urban living?

Source: Tatoeba

没有药物能够治疗这种疾病。

No medicine can cure this disease.

There aren't any medicines that can cure this disease.

Source: Tatoeba

在这种天气下,我最好是待在家里而不要出去。

In this kind of weather it's best if I stay at home and don't go outside.

Source: Tatoeba

他喜欢这种音乐。

He is fond of this kind of music.

Source: Tatoeba

这种式样的钱包你们有卖吗?

Do you sell this style of wallet?

Source: Tatoeba

在这种困难的时候,任何寻常的努力都无法使我们的公司摆脱赤字。

In hard times like this, no ordinary effort can get our company out of the red.

Source: Tatoeba

要是我知道会发生这种事,那我死活不同意。

If I'd known that it would come to this, I would have never consented.

Source: Tatoeba

如果我是你,我会在这种困难的情况下做同样的事。

If I were you, I would have done the same thing in such a difficult situation.

Source: Tatoeba

我想说的是,柴门霍夫不仅构建了一个语言学对象,而且在这之后还有一个理念——一个兄弟情谊的理念,一个和平主义的理念。这种理想的力量——世界语者甚至因此而受到纳粹主义和斯大林主义的迫害——至今仍为世界语者社区所保留。没有人能说这是失败的,但有一件事需要说明:任何语言之所以成功的原因总是难以定义的。

What I’m getting at is that Zamenhof not only built a linguistic object, but that behind that was an idea — an idea of brotherhood, a pacifist idea. That strength of an ideal — for which Esperantists were even persecuted under Nazism and Stalinism — is still conserved by the community of Esperantists. One cannot say that it has failed, but one thing needs to be said: the reason why any language is successful is always indefinable.

Source: Tatoeba