1 matching entry and 121 matching sentences.

Sentences

吉姆悄悄地走進房間,這樣他就不會吵醒寶寶。

Jim entered the room quietly so he wouldn't wake the baby.

Source: Tatoeba

你不能這樣活。

You can't live like this.

Source: Tatoeba

在筆記本上寫上你的名字吧,這樣就不怕弄不見了。

Put your name on the notebook in case you forget it.

Source: Tatoeba

這樣的計劃注定會失敗的。

Such a plan is bound to fail.

Source: Tatoeba

你別⋯⋯別這樣和我說話。

You don't... you don't talk to me like that.

Source: Tatoeba

告訴我你為怎麼要這樣做。

Give me a reason for doing such a thing.

Source: Tatoeba

她穿著高跟鞋,這樣顯得更高一些。

She wears high heels to make herself look taller.

Source: Tatoeba

我們上班時的情緒,就像坐過山車一樣 ﹣ 老闆臉上一現出不悅的神色,我們就要吃苦頭;老闆臉上有了笑容,我們才能鬆一口氣。這樣的工作,我不想再幹下去了。

I can't keep this up. It's an emotional roller coaster around here and all we have to do is look at the boss's face to know whether everybody is going to be happy or sad.

Source: Tatoeba

您不應該信任這樣的人。

You shouldn't trust people like this.

Source: Tatoeba

荷蘭的公立教育常會教授法語、德語或者西班牙語,有時也會教像拉丁語和希臘語這樣的古典語言,不過古典語言的學習需要由學生主動提出。

The public education in the Netherlands usually teaches French, German, or Spanish. Sometimes, it will also teach classical languages like Latin and Greek, although students have to voluntarily request to learn classical languages.

Source: Tatoeba

被害人被勒索支付封口費已經很多年, 但現在他意識到這樣做是愚蠢的, 而且他已經決定再也不付一毛錢了。

The victim of blackmail has been paying hush money for years, but now he realizes it is foolish, and has decided not to pay a red cent more.

Source: Tatoeba

是誰允許你做這樣的事的?

Who gave you the right to do such a thing?

Source: Tatoeba

我就是一個這樣的人。

It's just the way I am.

That's just how I am.

That's just the way I am.

Source: Tatoeba

這樣的話我不能和你一起去。

Such being the case, I can not go with you.

Source: Tatoeba

這樣的話我們會浪費很多時間。

In this way, we waste a lot of time.

Source: Tatoeba

我老婆常常說我這樣做不對、那樣做不對。

My wife is always finding fault with me.

Source: Tatoeba

靠武力取勝,猶如落敗,因為這樣的勝利不會長久。

Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆不想這樣做。

Tom didn't mean to do it.

Source: Tatoeba

這樣的計劃會引發很多問題。

Such a plan will give rise to many problems.

Source: Tatoeba

聽到這條新聞我直起雞皮疙瘩,怎麼會有這樣危險的事啊?

When I hear the news, I get goose bumps. How could there be such a dangerous thing?

Source: Tatoeba

我確定湯姆知道瑪麗可能不再這樣做了。

I know that Tom knows that Mary probably won't want to do that anymore.

Source: Tatoeba

換了是我,我也會這樣做的。

If I were you, I would do the same.

Source: Tatoeba

我會將重要日期記在行事曆上,這樣就不會忘。

I'll keep the important dates in my calendar so I don't forget.

Source: Tatoeba

別為了這樣的小事麻煩你父母。

Don't bother your parents with such a pointless thing.

Source: Tatoeba

即使像我們這樣的業餘愛好者也能看出它很糟糕。

Even hobbyists like us can tell that it's bad.

Source: Tatoeba

我很感激我能夠領受到這樣的人生體驗。

I am thankful to have been given the experience of life.

Source: Tatoeba

人孔是圓的,因為這樣人孔蓋就不會意外地掉進洞裡。

Manholes are round because that way they won't accidentally fall through the hole.

Source: Tatoeba

你這樣的想法是對的。

You are correct in thinking so.

Source: Tatoeba

這樣的行為導致問題。

Such behavior gives rise to problems.

Source: Tatoeba

像今天這樣忙碌的日子,我很慶幸自己能簡單做幾道菜。

On busy days like this, I'm glad to have a few dishes I can whip up quickly.

Source: Tatoeba