1 matching entry and 247 matching sentences.

Sentences

他不会讲法语。我也不会。

He doesn't speak French, neither do I.

Source: Tatoeba

赚再多的钱也不为过

One can't earn too much money.

Source: Tatoeba

我的妻子看起来连自己的孩子也不太喜欢。

My wife doesn't seem to like even her own children.

Source: Tatoeba

她在街上看到我也不跟我打招呼。

She ignored me even when she met me on the street.

Source: Tatoeba

我告诉你,你也不会信。

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Source: Tatoeba

如无必要我也不会打的。

I don't use taxis unless it's absolutely necessary.

Source: Tatoeba

我的感冒怎麼也不好。

I can't shake off my cold.

Source: Tatoeba

喝再多的水也不为过

Drinking more water won't do you any harm.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道該怎麼回答,便乾脆甚麼也不說。

Not knowing what answer to make, I kept silent.

Source: Tatoeba

我不太有钱、不太胖,也不太快乐。

I am not too rich, too fat or too happy.

Source: Tatoeba

寧願死也不給你。

I'd rather die than give you this.

Source: Tatoeba

我不信任汤姆而且汤姆也不信任我。

I didn't trust Tom and he didn't trust me, either.

Source: Tatoeba

我也不喜欢谷歌翻译,但是我经常会使用它作为参考。

I don't like Google Translate either, but I always use it for reference.

Source: Tatoeba

看來這些所謂的畫家啥也不會畫。

Looks like these so-called painters can't paint anything.

Source: Tatoeba

即使有人比你漂亮,也不会太多。

If there even are people more beautiful than you, there won't be many of them.

Source: Tatoeba

我宁愿呆在家里也不要在这种天气中出门。

I'd rather stay home than go out in this weather.

Source: Tatoeba

我也不忙。

I'm not busy either.

Source: Tatoeba

我母亲宁愿选彩票机上的任意数字,也不选我的幸运数字。

My mother prefers the arbitrary selection of the lottery machines over my lucky numbers.

Source: Tatoeba

我也不是。

Nor am I.

Me neither.

Source: Tatoeba

「她在說些甚麼?」「你連『祝詞』也不知道嗎?」「祝詞?」「就是神道咒語之類的東西。」

"What is she saying?" "You don't even know 'norito'?" "Norito?" "It's something like a Shinto spell."

Source: Tatoeba

我一輩子也不會忘記你的大恩大德。

I will never forget your kindness as long as I live.

Source: Tatoeba

我既不抽烟也不喝酒。

I don't drink or smoke.

Source: Tatoeba

你對它一點也不懂。

You don't understand anything about it.

Source: Tatoeba

谁也不能阻止这个计划的实行。

Nobody can prevent this plan from being carried out.

Source: Tatoeba

他們甚麼也不會告訴我們。

They won't tell us anything.

Source: Tatoeba

现在正好,不重也不轻。

It's good now; neither too heavy nor too light.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你不去音樂會, 我也不去。

If you are not going to the concert, then neither am I.

Source: Tatoeba

一刻也不浪費。

There's not a moment to waste.

Source: Tatoeba

我寧願到不喜歡的公司工作,也不想渾渾噩噩的又過一年。

I would rather work for any company than waste another year.

Source: Tatoeba

我一點也不累。

I'm not a bit tired.

Source: Tatoeba