1 matching entry and 767 matching sentences.

Sentences

你知道他們從哪裡來嗎?

Do you know where they come from?

Source: Tatoeba

2025 年 5 月 14 日,天空多雲,間或有藍色空間。我兩次走到聖奧爾本斯路上的羅馬天主教堂,一次在早上,一次在下午,這是我今年春天第 12 次和第 13 次。早上,穿著制服的小男孩和小女孩們在寬敞的禮拜堂裡懺悔。他們來自不同的種族。神父在告解室和一個學生交談。在崇拜小堂,我注意到左前方有一盆漂亮的蘭花。下午,寬敞的禮拜堂幾乎空無一人,我通常更喜歡這種狀態。路邊有個穿著白色背心的英俊肌肉男在慢跑。那棵開著紫色花朵的大樹看起來像一棵皇后樹,一棵泡桐,因為它有著大大的心形葉子。它讓我想起開著紫色花朵的藍花楹,讓我對南美洲充滿了懷念。在提姆霍頓斯咖啡館,我早上享用了香腸馬鈴薯炒蛋和一杯燕麥奶伯爵茶,下午又喝了一杯經典冰檸檬水。這一天我都在散步。在家,我學習了一些邏輯語和世界語。我有很多世界語書籍。我的融合主義傾向是萬物有靈論和佛教。

This 14th of May of 2025 is cloudy skies interspersed with blue spaces. I walked to the Roman Catholic church on St. Albans Road twice, once in the morning and again in the afternoon, my 12th and 13th times this spring. In the morning was confession for the little boys and girls in uniform. They were of different races, in the big worship hall. The priest was in the confession booth talking to a student. At the Adoration Chapel, I noticed a nice pot of orchids on the front left. In the afternoon, the big worship hall was mostly empty, a condition which I usually prefer. At the road was a handsome muscle man in white tank top jogging. The big purple-bloom tree seems like an Empress Tree, a Paulownia, because of the big heart-shaped leaves. Reminiscent of Jacaranda with its purple blooming, it's saudade for me about South America. At Tim Hortons café, I enjoyed Scrambled Eggs with Sausage and Potatoes and an Earl Grey Tea with oat milk in the morning, and an Iced Classic Lemonade in the afternoon. The day was full of walking. At home, I study bits of Lojban and Esperanto. I have many books in Esperanto. I tend towards Animism-Buddhism in my Syncretism.

Source: Tatoeba

他們會害慘你。

They'll kill you.

Source: Tatoeba

他們的兒子被命名為愛德華。

Their boy was named Edward.

Source: Tatoeba

你或許會讓你爸爸僱人在聖誕夜守在所有煙囪裡,想抓住聖誕老人,但即使他們沒看到聖誕老人下來,那又能證明什麼呢?沒人看到聖誕老人,但這並不代表聖誕老人不存在。

You might get your papa to hire men to watch in all the chimneys on Christmas Eve to catch Santa Claus, but even if they did not see Santa Claus coming down, what would that prove? Nobody sees Santa Claus, but that is no sign that there is no Santa Claus.

Source: Tatoeba

他們沒有甚麼可能會結婚。

They're unlikely to get married.

Source: Tatoeba

我給了他們每個人一千日元。

I gave them one thousand yen each.

Source: Tatoeba

也許我們應該幫他們一下。

Maybe we should give them a hand.

Source: Tatoeba

他們一邊嗑香瓜子,一邊打牌。

They eat sunflower seeds while playing cards.

Source: Tatoeba

他們邀請我去玩牌。

They invited me to play cards.

Source: Tatoeba

我的朋友全都喝得酩酊大醉,我只好開車把他們送回家。

My friends were so boozed up that I had to drive them home.

Source: Tatoeba

他們達到了目的。

They attained their goal.

Source: Tatoeba

他們住在一棟大房子裡。

They live in a big house.

Source: Tatoeba

他們所有的人都沒有出席。

All of them are not present.

Source: Tatoeba

最後他們互相達成了協議。

After all they came to terms with each other.

Source: Tatoeba

他們為什麼否決了你的建議呢?

Why did they turn down your proposal?

Source: Tatoeba

28 位專家來自新加坡、美國、法國、日本、瑞士和尼泊爾,他們在手術室裡伴隨著柔和的古典音樂,不慌不忙地工作。

The 28 specialists, including experts from Singapore, the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland and Nepal, are working at an unhurried pace to the soft strains of classical music in the operating theater.

Source: Tatoeba

你知道他們是誰嗎?

Do you know who they are?

Source: Tatoeba

他們聽到遠處傳來一下槍聲。

They heard a gun go off in the distance.

Source: Tatoeba

他們欣賞了美麗的風景。

They admired the lovely scenery.

Source: Tatoeba

他們和解了,並再次成為了朋友。

They made up and became friends again.

Source: Tatoeba

我相信他們說的話。

I believe in what they said.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆和瑪麗說,等我們到的時候,他們已經走了。

Tom and Mary said that they'd be gone by the time we got there.

Source: Tatoeba

他們不再跟我們談了。

They don't talk to us anymore.

Source: Tatoeba

他們看起來對結果很滿意。

It looks like they're satisfied with the result.

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼關心他們?

Why do you care about them?

Source: Tatoeba

他們明天才會來。

They won't come until tomorrow.

Source: Tatoeba

他們從來沒有遇過這樣的問題,所以不知道怎樣處理才好。

Not having dealt with such a problem, they don't know what to do.

Source: Tatoeba

他們受到的對待公正嗎?

Are they treated fairly?

Source: Tatoeba

他們正在聊天。

They are having a chat.

Source: Tatoeba