3 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

湯姆下週會來。

Tom is coming next week.

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼覺得湯姆會這麼做?

Why do you think Tom would do this?

Source: Tatoeba

我們會盡力在這禮拜結束前把工作完成。

We will endeavour to finish the job by the end of the week.

Source: Tatoeba

如果那發生在Tom身上,也可能會發生在你身上。

If it happened to Tom, it could happen to you.

Source: Tatoeba

他怕會下雨,所以就把窗關上了。

He closed the window for fear of rain.

Source: Tatoeba

沒有人會再聽了。

No one listens anymore.

Source: Tatoeba

我以前每天早上也會去散步。

I used to take a walk every morning.

Source: Tatoeba

我們可能會上學遲到。

We may be late for school.

Source: Tatoeba

在Tatoeba,你必須總是傾聽資深成員。他們會告訴你什麼不能做,以及為什麼。然後你去做。

In Tatoeba, you gotta always listen to veteran members. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.

Source: Tatoeba

我會在這裡待到十點。

I'll stay here until ten.

Source: Tatoeba

我會告訴湯姆你說了那話。

I'll tell Tom you said that.

Source: Tatoeba

許多著作都致力於研究開發小孩學習慾望的方式,但其中很少會有作品分析學校教育的強制性角色。

The mandatory character of schooling is rarely analyzed in the multitude of works dedicated to the study of the various ways to develop within children the desire to learn.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你不去,那我也不會去。

If you don't go, I won't, either.

Source: Tatoeba

獵物可不會等獵人。

Prey does not wait for the hunter.

Source: Tatoeba

這種事每天也會發生。

This is a daily occurrence.

Source: Tatoeba

這本書會對你有很大的用處。

This book will be of great use to you.

Source: Tatoeba

我會寫五十四個漢字。

I know how to write fifty-four Chinese characters.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆遲早會後悔。

Tom will regret that sooner or later.

Source: Tatoeba

我在教會認識她的。

I met her at the church.

Source: Tatoeba

如果它是高品質的東西我會很樂意多付一點錢。

I'd gladly pay more for something if it's of high quality.

Source: Tatoeba

我會寫一本和那有關的書。

I will write a book about that.

Source: Tatoeba

我會幫你買菜,打掃,以及做晚餐。

I'll do your shopping, clean up the house, and cook your dinner for you.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆也許會跟瑪莉說不睏。

Tom will probably tell Mary he isn't sleepy.

Source: Tatoeba

我想也沒有想過會在這樣的地方踫到她。

Never did I expect to see her in such a place.

Source: Tatoeba

你覺得再加一點鹽味道會更好?

You think adding a little salt will make it taste much better?

Source: Tatoeba

或許事情會好轉。

Maybe things would get better.

Source: Tatoeba

你也許不同意他們某些重大政策,這可能會影響你的工作關係。

You may not agree with some of their major policies and this could affect your working relationship.

Source: Tatoeba

我很快就會回來。

I will be back soon.

I'll return immediately.

Source: Tatoeba

「說到一百零八,這不就是代表煩惱的數字嗎。」「那麼你有甚麼煩惱呀?」「告訴你並不是不可以,但是內容會給河蟹掉的。」

"Talking about 108, that's the number of worldly passions." "What worldly passions have you got then?" "I could say, but it'll get censored out."

Source: Tatoeba

她會沒事的。

She'll be fine.

Source: Tatoeba