2 matching entries and 160 matching sentences.

Sentences

哪個比較重,鉛還是黃金?

Which is heavier, lead or gold?

Source: Tatoeba

我們別在這裏等了,還是快點回家吧。

We had better go home rather than wait here.

Source: Tatoeba

你認為你是什麼野獸?獵犬還是老鼠?

What beast dost thou think thou art? Art thou a hound or a rat?

Source: Tatoeba

那時我還是個嬰兒。

I was a baby in those days.

Source: Tatoeba

我下定決心要戒掉零食,但違背了自己的意願,我還是不斷屈服於誘惑,吃冰淇淋。

I'd made up my mind to stop snacking, but against my better judgment, I keep giving in to temptation and eating ice cream.

Source: Tatoeba

他答應了會回來,但還是沒有回來。

He promised to return and yet he didn't.

Source: Tatoeba

這隻老鼠是死還是活的?

Is the rat alive or dead?

Source: Tatoeba

貓在椅子上面,還是在椅子下面呢?

Is the cat on the chair or under the chair?

Source: Tatoeba

問題是她到底來還是不來。

The point is whether she will come or not.

Source: Tatoeba

雖然他已經用盡全力溫習,但測驗還是不及格。

With all his efforts, he failed the test.

Source: Tatoeba

雖然下着大雪,但他還是來了。

He came in spite of the heavy snow.

Source: Tatoeba

你要蘋果還是桃子?

Do you want apple or peach?

Source: Tatoeba

你想靠窗還是走廊?

Would you like a window or aisle seat?

Source: Tatoeba

英國應當留在還是脫離歐盟?

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

Source: Tatoeba

我還是單身。

I'm still single.

Source: Tatoeba

他在要結婚之際決定還是不結婚了。

Shortly before his wedding, he decided not to get married.

Source: Tatoeba

我到現在還是不知道你的名字。

I still don't know your name.

Source: Tatoeba

在法國的時候,你是在大使館工作還是在領事館工作?

In France did you work at the embassy or in the consulate?

Source: Tatoeba

雖然她有些缺點,但我始終還是愛她。

She has faults, but I love her none the less.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆還是不安。

Tom is still upset.

Source: Tatoeba

我坐在火車上總還是比掉到火車底下要好。

It's better for me to sit on the train than to be crushed.

Source: Tatoeba

天色很暗,但我們還是找到路回家。

Dark as it was, we managed to find our way home.

Source: Tatoeba

「您想要茶還是咖啡?」「咖啡,謝謝。」

"Do you prefer tea or coffee?" "Coffee, please."

Source: Tatoeba

我們要選擇是死亡還是臣服。

We have the alternative of death and submission.

Source: Tatoeba

她又漂亮,又聰明,而最棒的是,她還是一個十分善良的人。

She is beautiful, intelligent and, what is best of all, very kind-hearted.

Source: Tatoeba

我沒有 CD 播放機,但還是把唱片買下來了。

I don't have a CD player, but I bought the CD anyway.

Source: Tatoeba

單人房還是雙人房?

Single or double room?

Source: Tatoeba

我們等了好久,但是她還是沒有出現。

We waited a long time, but she didn't show up.

Source: Tatoeba

你更喜歡白米還是糙米呢?

Do you prefer white rice or brown rice?

Which do you like better, white rice or brown rice?

Source: Tatoeba

儘管交通很堵,我們還是設法及時趕到了。

Despite all of the traffic we managed to make it in time.

Source: Tatoeba