1 matching entry and 174 matching sentences.

Sentences

他够大方,借了我一点钱。

He was kind enough to lend me some money.

Source: Tatoeba

一点问题都没有!

No problem at all!

Source: Tatoeba

三星期过去了,没有Tom一点消息

Three weeks went by with no sign of Tom.

Source: Tatoeba

它们对环境一点都没有影响。

They have no impact on the environment.

Source: Tatoeba

我该用短一点的用户名的。

I should've chosen a shorter username.

I should have chosen a shorter username.

Source: Tatoeba

昨天一点风也没有。

There was no wind at all yesterday.

Source: Tatoeba

快一点,否则你会迟到。

Hurry up, or you will be late.

Hurry up or you'll be late.

Source: Tatoeba

你能帮我一点忙吗?

Can you help me a little?

Source: Tatoeba

晚一点给我打电话,好吗?

Give me a call later, OK?

Source: Tatoeba

我说过让你离我的电脑远一点的。

I thought I told you to stay away from my computer.

I thought that I told you to stay away from my computer.

Source: Tatoeba

我一点英文都不会说。

I can't speak English at all.

Source: Tatoeba

轻一点还是重一点?

Is it a bit lighter or a bit heavier?

Source: Tatoeba

我只希望有多一点时间完成。

I only wish I had a little more time to finish this.

Source: Tatoeba

我一点也不会游泳。

I cannot swim at all.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你吃的多一点,你将会比现在好一点

It would be better if you would eat more.

Source: Tatoeba

可以请你小声一点吗?

Could you speak a little less loudly?

Source: Tatoeba

这一点我不赞成你。

I don't agree with you on this point.

Source: Tatoeba

让我们记住这一点,如果说这场金融危机教会了我们什么东西的话,那就是我们不可能在金融以外的领域处于困境的同时拥有繁荣兴旺的华尔街。

Let us remember that if this financial crisis taught us anything, it's that we cannot have a thriving Wall Street while Main Street suffers.

Source: Tatoeba

稍微冷一点没关系。

I don't mind if it's a little cold.

Source: Tatoeba

假如你在老师讲课的时候再集中一点去听讲的话,你应该就能弄明白了。

If you'd listen a little more carefully to what the teacher says, you'd probably be able to understand.

Source: Tatoeba

你真的一点没变。

You haven't changed at all.

Source: Tatoeba

汤姆只是需要多一点时间。

All Tom needs is a little more time.

Source: Tatoeba

我只会说一点法语。

I only speak a little French.

Source: Tatoeba

我让Tom在做完作业后看一点电视。

I let Tom watch a little TV after he finished his homework.

Source: Tatoeba

烧一点水。

Boil some water.

Source: Tatoeba

如果他年轻一点,他将很适合这个职位。

If he were a little younger, he would be eligible for the post.

Source: Tatoeba

拉丁语一点也不好学。

Latin is not at all easy to learn.

Source: Tatoeba

我很高兴,因为我正在学一点荷兰语。

I'm happy, 'cause I'm learning some Dutch.

I am very happy, because I am currently learning a little bit of Dutch.

Source: Tatoeba

快一点,你就能赶上火车了。

Hurry, and you will catch the train.

Source: Tatoeba

带孩子团体去图书馆一点问题都没有。

Taking the group of children to the library was no problem.

Source: Tatoeba