1 matching entry and 205 matching sentences.

Sentences

這班公車客滿了。你必須等下一班。

The bus is full. You'll have to wait for the next one.

Source: Tatoeba

你必須去上學

You have to go to school.

Source: Tatoeba

我們必須降低能源需求。

We must reduce energy demand.

Source: Tatoeba

這項工作必須在週一​​前完成。

This work must be finished by Monday.

Source: Tatoeba

有些事我必須說。

There's something I have to say.

Source: Tatoeba

在你上床睡覺之前,你必須把鬧鐘設定好。

You've got to set the alarm clock before you go to bed.

Source: Tatoeba

星期一你必須繳交報告。

You have to turn in the reports on Monday.

Source: Tatoeba

我們必須開始考慮回收。

We've got to start thinking about recycling.

Source: Tatoeba

我們必須公平地對待這些人。

We must deal fairly with these people.

Source: Tatoeba

丹必須學會爲自己著想。

Dan has to learn to think for himself.

Source: Tatoeba

戰爭必須不惜一切代價地去避免。

War must be avoided at all costs.

Source: Tatoeba

我們必須把你带走。

We've got to get you out of here.

Source: Tatoeba

我必須找一份兼職工作。

I have to find a part-time job.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆,你必須起床了。

Tom, you've got to get up.

Source: Tatoeba

現代戰術並無指明士兵必須全副武裝上陣才能發揮其最大的戰鬥力。

The art of modern warfare does not necessarily require soldiers to be armed to the teeth to be effective as combatants.

Source: Tatoeba

我必須把它漆上油漆。

I have to paint it.

Source: Tatoeba

我的父母告訴我, 必須尊重老年人。

My parents told me that I need to respect old people.

Source: Tatoeba

軍人必須履行他們的命令。

Soldiers must carry out their orders.

Source: Tatoeba

我七點鐘必須在那裡。

I have to be there by 7:00.

Source: Tatoeba

明天我必須參加考試。

I have to take a test tomorrow.

Source: Tatoeba

做好事是不夠的,還必須做得很好。

It is not enough to do good; one must also do it well.

Source: Tatoeba

我必須承認我打呼。

I must admit that I snore.

Source: Tatoeba

這件事我必須自己面對。

This is something I must face alone.

Source: Tatoeba

您必須為你自己不小心的行為負責。

You must take responsibility for your own careless actions.

Source: Tatoeba

所有訂購必須在今年年底前支付款項。

All subscriptions must be paid before the end of this year.

Source: Tatoeba

你必須隨機應變。

You have to adapt to circumstances.

Source: Tatoeba

我總有一天是必須去法國的,但不知道是何時。

It is inevitable that I go to France someday, I just don't know when.

It is inevitable that I will go to France someday, I just don't know when.

Source: Tatoeba

你必須得決定你想要成為一個什麼樣的人。

You need to decide what kind of person you want to be.

Source: Tatoeba

我們國家必須開發自然資源。

Our country must develop its natural resources.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆星期天必須上班。

Tom has to work on Sundays.

Source: Tatoeba