1 matching entry and 202 matching sentences.

Sentences

請問警察局怎麼走?

How can I get to the police station?

Source: Tatoeba

我怎麼知道?

How should I know?

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼到那的?

How did you get there?

Source: Tatoeba

怎麼知道?

How to know?

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼解釋你缺席的原因?

How do you account for your absence?

Source: Tatoeba

怎麼呀?

How?

Source: Tatoeba

這東西怎麼吃啊?

How do you eat this?

How does one eat this?

Source: Tatoeba

我不明白湯姆是怎麼知道的。

I can't understand how Tom could know.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆怎麼知道你會彈鋼琴?

How did Tom know you could play the piano?

Source: Tatoeba

聽到這條新聞我直起雞皮疙瘩,怎麼會有這樣危險的事啊?

When I hear the news, I get goose bumps. How could there be such a dangerous thing?

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼賺錢?

How do you make your money?

Source: Tatoeba

如果我知道你病了,怎麼也會趕來看你的。

If I had known about your illness, I could have visited you in the hospital.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道現在該怎麼做。

I don't know what to do now.

Source: Tatoeba

我們怎麼保護自己?

How will we protect ourselves?

Source: Tatoeba

你是怎麼想到這麼瘋狂的主意的?

How did you come up with this crazy idea?

Source: Tatoeba

她知道怎麼游自由式。

She knows how to do the crawl.

Source: Tatoeba

你是怎麼見到湯姆的?

How did you meet Tom?

Source: Tatoeba

請告訴我該怎麼做。

Please advise me what to do.

Source: Tatoeba

那玩意兒怎麼在這兒?

What's that doing here?

Source: Tatoeba

這座大樓的外觀很奇怪,不知道設計師是怎麼想的。

The façade of this building is bizarre. What the architect was thinking I don't know.

That building's facade is bizarre. No idea what the architect was thinking.

Source: Tatoeba

你們怎麼可以搶別人的東西?

How can you guys steal someone else's stuff?

Source: Tatoeba

你想怎麼剪你的頭髮?

How do you want your hair cut?

Source: Tatoeba

你這是怎麼想出來的?

How did you think this up?

Source: Tatoeba

他應該住在長野,怎麼會在東京車站?

He's supposed to be living in Nagano. What's he doing at Tokyo station?

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道我們該怎麼做。

I don't know what we will do.

Source: Tatoeba

「你累的話怎麼不去睡覺?」「因為我現在去睡的話,就會太早醒過來了。」

"If you're tired, why don't you go to sleep?" "Because if I go to sleep now I will wake up too early."

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼知道他們奇怪的看著你不只是因為你有一張有趣的臉呢?

How do you know they're not just giving you a weird look because you have a funny face?

Source: Tatoeba

人類食衣住行娛樂用的每一件東西都是全世界的人一起幫我們做出來的,而且參與的每個人都只知道怎麼創造一小部分,沒有例外。因此當我們決定幫自己一把來幫助全世界,只要全力關注創造,全世界的人都會幫我們。

Humanity's food, cloth, place of living, transport, entertainment are all created together by people around the globe. Also, people who partake in these activities only know a fraction of how the parts are created, without exception. Therefore, when we decide to help ourselves to help the entire world, as long as we focus with our entire being to create, the entire world will help us.

Source: Tatoeba

我叫你怎麼做,你就怎麼做。

Do as I told you to do.

Source: Tatoeba

你問我怎麼想?……好吧,那我就把我的心底話說出來吧。

What do I think, you say ... well then, I'll give you my candid opinion.

Source: Tatoeba