1 matching entry and 177 matching sentences.

Sentences

你昨天發生了什麼事?

What happened to you yesterday?

Source: Tatoeba

如果外頭還有人懷疑,美國是否真的是任何事都可能發生的地方,懷疑我們開國先賢的夢想今天是否依然存在,懷疑我們民主的力量;今夜,就是你們要的答案。

If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer.

Source: Tatoeba

你不知道昨天發生什麼事嗎?

Don't you know what happened yesterday?

Source: Tatoeba

無論發生甚麼事,我也絕對不會出賣我的朋友。

I will never sell my friend down the river for anything in the world.

Source: Tatoeba

羅德里戈的賽車在比賽的第四階段 (也是最後一個階段) 發生撞車事故。

Rodrigo’s car crashed in the fourth and last stage of the race.

Source: Tatoeba

我們假定那件事會發生。

Let's assume that'll happen.

Source: Tatoeba

我早有一種感覺這可能會發生。

I had a feeling this might happen.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆跟我說,他很確定那件事會發生。

Tom told me he was sure that that was going to happen.

Source: Tatoeba

你覺得這兒發生了什麼呢?

What do you think happened here?

What do you think came to pass here?

Source: Tatoeba

無論發生甚麼事情,你也絕對不能放棄。

No matter what happens, you must not give up.

Source: Tatoeba

不管發生什麼事,我都準備好了。

No matter what happens, I am prepared.

Source: Tatoeba

你知道它爲什麼會發生嗎?

Do you know why it's happening?

Source: Tatoeba

他們一定意識到發生什麼事了。

I'm sure they're all aware of what happened.

Source: Tatoeba

他告訴我她不會跟他說出他看到我講關於一名女孩被殺的故事的那天我發生的事。

He told me that she will not tell him what happened to me on the day he saw me talking about the story about the girl who got killed.

Source: Tatoeba

他們一定發生了意外。

They must have had an accident.

Source: Tatoeba

大地震發生的時候,我才十歲。

When the big earthquake occurred, I was just ten.

Source: Tatoeba

我完全不知道那什麼時候會發生。

I have no idea when that'll happen.

Source: Tatoeba

發生了那件事以後,那位政治家一直沒有公開露面。

The politician didn't appear in public after the incident.

Source: Tatoeba

又發生了,是吧?

It's happened again, hasn't it?

Source: Tatoeba

不論發生了什麼事,我會永遠愛你。

I'll always love you, no matter what happens.

Source: Tatoeba

所有以前發生過的事,都將會再次發生。

All that has happened before, and will happen again.

Source: Tatoeba

我想知道他發生了什麼事。

I wonder what happened to him.

Source: Tatoeba

告訴我發生了什麼事。

Tell me what happened.

Source: Tatoeba

他可能發生了什麼事情。

Something may have happened to him.

Source: Tatoeba

我不在乎發生什麼事。

I don't care what happens.

Source: Tatoeba

昨晚發生了一場很大的火災。

There was a big fire last night.

Source: Tatoeba

我懷疑這是否會發生。

I doubt if that would happen.

Source: Tatoeba

他還沒有來,不知道是不是發生了甚麼意外?

He has not come yet. Something may have happened to him.

Source: Tatoeba

事故發生時,敬勿使用電梯,請使用樓梯。

In an emergency, use the stairway, not the elevator.

Source: Tatoeba

火警發生在他們住的旅館。

A fire broke out at the inn where they were staying.

Source: Tatoeba