1 matching entry and 319 matching sentences.

Sentences

請你稱一下這個的重量好嗎?

Can you weigh this, please?

Source: Tatoeba

我迷路了,能不能请您帮我一下?

I am lost. Can you help me, please?

Source: Tatoeba

喂!这里有个会说维语的美国人!快来把他的电脑检查一下!

Hey! There's an American who speaks Uyghur here! Hurry up and get over here to inspect his computer!

Source: Tatoeba

能到这里来一下吗。

Would you come here a moment?

Source: Tatoeba

告訴你箇好玩的事,能驚你一下。

I've something interesting to tell you that you might find surprising.

Source: Tatoeba

佩蓉,你那份報告可以借我參考一下嗎?

Pei-rong, can I take a look at your report for reference?

Source: Tatoeba

堅持一下!就要成功了!

Hold on! Success is close!

Source: Tatoeba

想像一下 Ed 男扮女裝之後會變成甚麼樣子。

Can't you just picture Ed in woman's disguise?

Source: Tatoeba

给他讲解一下你的困境。

Explain to him the difficult situation you are in.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你踫到朗先生,別忘了問候一下他的太太。

If you run into Mr. Long, don't forget to ask him about how his wife is doing.

If you run into Mr. Lang, don't forget to ask him how his wife is doing.

Source: Tatoeba

她在晚飯前把自己梳洗打扮了一下。

She freshened herself up before supper.

Source: Tatoeba

您可以示範一下嗎?

Can you demonstrate it?

Source: Tatoeba

你得留意一下。

You must keep your eyes open.

Source: Tatoeba

他用斧頭重重的斬了一下,那棵樹就倒了下來。

The tree was felled with one hard blow of his ax.

Source: Tatoeba

检点一下工具,看有无丢失。

Check the tools and see if anything is missing.

Source: Tatoeba

试一下又何妨呢。

What is the harm in trying?

Source: Tatoeba

假設 A 和 B 之間有一座高山,那就要考慮一下,路線應該越過高山、穿過高山,還是直接從山旁繞過呢?

If a high hill stood between A and B, it was important to decide whether the line should climb over it, pierce it with a tunnel, or make a detour to avoid it.

Source: Tatoeba

再努力一下,你的人生会成功的。

One more effort, you will get on in life.

Source: Tatoeba

我们本该考虑一下行程。

We should have taken the schedule into consideration.

Source: Tatoeba

你可以說明一下這台機器是怎樣運作的嗎?

Can you explain how this machine works?

Source: Tatoeba

请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I see your passport, please?

Source: Tatoeba

我只想查一下我的电子邮件。

I just wanted to check my email.

Source: Tatoeba

Linux是一个免费的操作系统。你应该去试用一下。

Linux is a free operating system; you should try it.

Source: Tatoeba

我們要詳細的分析一下意外發生的前因後果。

We have to make a close analysis of the accident.

We need to study the cause and effect of the accident closely.

Source: Tatoeba

能否请您给我看一下您的护照?

Will you show me your passport, please?

Source: Tatoeba

我会安排一下,叫个人去你家接你。

I'll arrange for someone to pick you up at your home.

Source: Tatoeba

你应该用一下除臭剂。

You should use a deodorant.

Source: Tatoeba

我能问一下您的姓名和住址吗?

Might I ask your name and address?

May I ask you for your name and address?

Source: Tatoeba

工作了一整天的汤姆想要休息一下。

Tom, who had been working all day, wanted to have a rest.

Source: Tatoeba

再检查一下汤姆的脉搏。

Check Tom's pulse again.

Source: Tatoeba