1 matching entry and 1911 matching sentences.

Sentences

我們今晚打算去聽音樂會。

Tonight we are planning to go to the concert.

Source: Tatoeba

我們有兩個女兒和兩個兒子。

We have got two daughters and two sons.

Source: Tatoeba

先生,我們可以檢查一下您的行李嗎?

Sir, can we quickly inspect your luggage please?

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們繼續進行議程上的項目。

Let's proceed with the items on the agenda.

Source: Tatoeba

快點,馬丁。我們已經遲到了!

Hurry up, Martin. We're already late!

Source: Tatoeba

我們的城裏有一座圖書館。

There is a library in our city.

Source: Tatoeba

如果明天下雨,我們就搭車。

If it rains tomorrow, we'll get a ride.

Source: Tatoeba

別忘了我們要做功課。

Don't forget we have to do our homework.

Source: Tatoeba

我們並不愚笨。

We are not stupid.

Source: Tatoeba

或許我們可以給湯姆買個新的。

Maybe we can buy Tom a new one.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該到我們的派對的。

You ought to have come to our party.

Source: Tatoeba

我們在2008年相遇。一年後,我們結婚了。

We met in 2008. A year later, we got married.

Source: Tatoeba

即使我們給他提了很多建議,他還是做了他想做的。

However much advice we give him, he still does exactly what he wants.

Source: Tatoeba

我們在學校穿制服。

We wear uniforms at our school.

Source: Tatoeba

我們在河裏划著船逆流而上。

We rowed up the river against the current.

Source: Tatoeba

到頭來,我們記得的不是敵人的話語,而是朋友的沉默。

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Source: Tatoeba

我們突然向下望去,只見一個杯狀的窪地,上麵點綴著矮小的橡樹和被多年風暴肆虐扭曲變形的蕨類植物。兩座高聳狹窄的塔樓聳立在樹梢之上。車夫用鞭子指著前方。他說:「巴斯克維爾莊園。」

Suddenly we looked down into a cup-like depression, patched with stunted oaks and furs which had been twisted and bent by the fury of years of storm. Two high, narrow towers rose over the trees. The driver pointed with his whip. “Baskerville Hall,” said he.

Source: Tatoeba

加入我們的俱樂部嗎?

Will you join our club?

Source: Tatoeba

我們家快要添丁了。

We are expecting an addition to our family.

Source: Tatoeba

他叫胡安,我們是同事。

He is called Huan, we are colleagues.

Source: Tatoeba

我們是好朋友。

We are good friends.

Source: Tatoeba

我們有兩個孩子。

We have two children.

Source: Tatoeba

我們或許應該停下來。

Maybe we should stop.

Source: Tatoeba

我們明天要離開。

We are going to leave tomorrow.

Source: Tatoeba

我們會盡力在這禮拜結束前把工作完成。

We will endeavour to finish the job by the end of the week.

Source: Tatoeba

我們對他的過去進行了調查。

We made inquiries into his past.

Source: Tatoeba

他背叛了我們的信賴。

He abused our trust.

Source: Tatoeba

我們可能會上學遲到。

We may be late for school.

Source: Tatoeba

我們沒有失去太多。

We haven't lost much.

Source: Tatoeba

我們學校在河的對面。

Our school is across the river.

Source: Tatoeba