1 matching entry and 1911 matching sentences.

Sentences

我們整個月都要待在波士頓。

We're going to stay in Boston all month.

Source: Tatoeba

快到七時了。我們要上學了。

It is close to seven o'clock. We have to go to school.

Source: Tatoeba

我們需要多少把叉子?

How many forks do we need?

Source: Tatoeba

我們再給她們一次機會吧。

Let's give them another chance.

Source: Tatoeba

這些習俗和我們國家不同。

These customs differ from those in our country.

Source: Tatoeba

下這麼大的雨,也幫我們搬家,他人真好!

How kind of him to help us move on such a rainy day!

Source: Tatoeba

我們的學校在這個村子裡。

Our school is in this village.

Source: Tatoeba

一天一個蘋果對我們的健康有幫助。

An apple a day is good for our health.

Source: Tatoeba

我們能私下見見嗎?

May I see you in private?

Source: Tatoeba

我們是不是該退一步,免得倒下?

Maybe we should take a step back before we fall?

Source: Tatoeba

多虧了順風,我們很快就到了那個小島。

Thanks to the favorable wind, we soon reached the island.

Source: Tatoeba

如果您還沒付錢是因為我們做了什麼讓您不高興的事,可以請您告訴我們嗎?

If you have not paid because you are displeased with something we have done, would you tell us what it is?

Source: Tatoeba

我們聽點音樂吧。

Let's listen to some music.

Let's listen to music.

Source: Tatoeba

她是我們的教師。

She's our teacher.

Source: Tatoeba

我們有錢。

We're rich.

Source: Tatoeba

去年夏天我們爬了富士山。

We climbed Mt. Fuji last summer.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆說他要把他知道的告訴我們。

Tom said he's going to tell us what he knows.

Source: Tatoeba

我們突然聽見外面傳來了一下槍聲。

All at once we heard a shot outside.

Source: Tatoeba

媽的,我們老了!

Fuck, we're old!

Source: Tatoeba

作者將童話翻譯成了我們的母語。

The author translated the fairy tale into our mother tongue.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們今晚喝幾杯。

Let's have a few drinks tonight.

Source: Tatoeba

這是我們唯一的機會。

This is our only chance.

Source: Tatoeba

我們邀請了他到我們家。

We invited him to our house.

Source: Tatoeba

從學校回來的路上讓我們來討論你的愛情問題。

Let's discuss your love problems on the way back from school.

Source: Tatoeba

我們買了一磅的茶。

We bought a pound of tea.

Source: Tatoeba

雨剛停了,我們走吧。

The rain just stopped, so let's leave.

Source: Tatoeba

我們有時會看見他們。

We sometimes see them.

Source: Tatoeba

我們有我們必須解決的問題。

We have issues we have to deal with.

Source: Tatoeba

我們國家的年輕人對政治普遍不感興趣。

The youth of our land are not interested in politics.

Source: Tatoeba

我們在港口裡看到了許多船。

We saw many ships in the harbor.

Source: Tatoeba