2 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

別忘了明天六時來接我。

Don't forget to pick me up at 6 o'clock tomorrow.

Source: Tatoeba

你別想逃!

Don't try to escape!

Source: Tatoeba

別忘了沖廁。

Don't forget to flush the toilet.

Source: Tatoeba

別在通道上放東西。

Don't put your things in the passage.

Source: Tatoeba

你們別信他。

Don't trust him, you guys.

Source: Tatoeba

別讓任何人按這箇按鈕。

Don't let anyone press this button.

Source: Tatoeba

坐下!別站起來。

Sit down! Don't stand up.

Source: Tatoeba

別放棄我!

Don't abandon me!

Source: Tatoeba

「我忘了說你會需要拖鞋了,別忘記拿上一雙啊。」「啊?你咋沒早點跟我說!」

"I forgot to say you'll need sandals, so don't forget to bring a pair." "What? You should've said that earlier!"

Source: Tatoeba

別冒犯任何人。

Don't offend anyone!

Source: Tatoeba

別再對我做這事了。

Don't do this to me again.

Source: Tatoeba

在你過橋的時候,別往下看。

When you cross the bridge, don't look down.

Source: Tatoeba

別大驚小怪的。

Don't make a big deal out of it.

Source: Tatoeba

別忘了吃藥。

Don't forget to take your medicine.

Don't forget to take your medication.

Don't forget to take your meds.

Source: Tatoeba

別回頭。

Don't look back.

Source: Tatoeba

別走近那隻狗。

Don't go near the dog.

Source: Tatoeba

別忘了你是誰。

Don't forget who you are.

Source: Tatoeba

別怕吠犬。

Don't be afraid of barking dogs.

Source: Tatoeba

告訴他別多管閒事。

Tell him to mind his own business.

Source: Tatoeba

你可以拿走這本書,但可別把它弄髒了。

You may take this book as long as you keep it clean.

Source: Tatoeba

你出門的時候別忘了帶傘。

Don't forget to take your umbrella when you leave.

Source: Tatoeba

別那樣和你父親講話。

Don't talk to your father like that.

Source: Tatoeba

別再給我打電話了。

Don't call me anymore.

Don't call me again.

Source: Tatoeba

這次別迷路。

Try not to get lost this time.

Source: Tatoeba

但是,如果你動錯了,你別放棄。因為你不知道接下來會發生什麼。記得,不要輕易放棄。

But if you're wrong, don't give up. Because you don't know what's going to happen next. Remember, don't give up easily.

Source: Tatoeba

別忘了來火車站接我。

Don't forget to come and pick me up at the train station.

Source: Tatoeba

別讓狹隘的人讓你相信你的夢想過於宏大。

Don't let narrow-minded people convince you that your dreams are too big.

Source: Tatoeba

別結巴!

Don't stutter!

Source: Tatoeba

別抱怨了。你必須去。

Don't complain. You have to go.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆晚上在酒吧裡和他的哥們兒們高興了一通以後回家發現前門上貼著一張字條,上有他妻子的筆跡,寫著:「絕對別覺得我可能會再回來,我跟你從此斷絕了!」

Returning home from an evening down the pub with his mates, Tom found a handwritten note stuck to the front door; the handwriting was his wife's. It read: "You can forget any idea that I might come back – I've left you!"

Source: Tatoeba