1 matching entry and 202 matching sentences.

Sentences

你遲早會學會怎麼做。

You'll learn how to do it sooner or later.

Source: Tatoeba

他並不怎麼努力讀書,但成績卻很好。

He does not study hard, but does very well at school.

Source: Tatoeba

我覺得湯姆知道怎麼玩麻雀。

Tom knows how to play mahjong, I think.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道我該怎麼解釋。

I don't know how to explain it.

Source: Tatoeba

你是怎麼來到這裏的?

How did you come here?

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼拼你的名字的?

How do you spell your name?

Source: Tatoeba

如果你能教我怎麼做,我會很感激。

I'd be grateful to you if you could teach me to do that.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你是我,你會怎麼做?

If you are me, how can you do it?

Source: Tatoeba

怎麼加假名注音?

How do you add furigana?

Source: Tatoeba

你甚沒問過我怎麼想。

You haven't even asked me what I think.

Source: Tatoeba

不知怎麼我總是沒心情工作。

For some reason or other I cannot bring myself to work.

Source: Tatoeba

你知道怎麼打麻將嗎?

Do you know how to play mahjong?

Source: Tatoeba

怎麼做箱子?

How do you make a box?

Source: Tatoeba

我不確定這個單詞該怎麼讀。

I am not sure how to pronounce the word.

I'm not sure how to pronounce the word.

Source: Tatoeba

你知道要怎麼拿筷子才是正確的嗎?

Do you know how to correctly hold chopsticks?

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼能那麼說?

How can you say that?

Source: Tatoeba

你醒來的時候,發現自己躺在一個洞穴的石地上。四周一片漆黑,只有從上面透下來的一點光。你隱約能看見有幾個通往外面的洞。現在該怎麼做呢?

You wake up lying on the rocky floor of a dark cave. A little light filters down from above. You can just make out a couple of openings leading away from the cave. What do you do now?

Source: Tatoeba

有一天,其中一個小孩問我,「寶寶是怎麼來的?」

One of the children asked one day: "Where do babies come from?"

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼沒親她?

Why didn't you kiss her?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆怎麼能不懂?

How can Tom not understand that?

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼在桌子底下?

Why are you under the desk?

Source: Tatoeba

事情是怎麼到這個境地的?

How did things get this far?

Source: Tatoeba