1 matching entry and 332 matching sentences.

Sentences

我應該現在拿票嗎?

Should I pick up my ticket now?

Source: Tatoeba

如果他聽了我的忠告,他現在就是一個有錢人了。

If he had taken my advice, he would now be rich.

Source: Tatoeba

我現在感覺很好。

I'm feeling fine now.

Source: Tatoeba

約翰現在不可能住在倫敦。

John cannot be living in London now.

Source: Tatoeba

他現在在洗澡。

He's taking a shower right now.

Source: Tatoeba

現在您忙嗎?

Are you busy now?

Source: Tatoeba

她現在忙,沒有辦法跟您說話。

She's busy now and can't speak to you.

She's busy now and can't talk with you.

Source: Tatoeba

他曾是我的學生,現在在教我的孩子們。

He was my student. Now he teaches my children.

He was my pupil. Now he teaches my children.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆和我現在在澳洲。

Tom and I are in Australia now.

Source: Tatoeba

現在我需要你離開。

Now I need you to leave.

Source: Tatoeba

現在你可以進去了。

You may go in now.

Source: Tatoeba

現在有什麼電影?

What's playing?

Source: Tatoeba

你現在在哪裡?

Where are you right now?

Source: Tatoeba

它現在在哪裡?

Where is it now?

Source: Tatoeba

如果你現在馬上出發,六時之前就可以到達。

If you start at once you'll arrive by six o'clock.

Source: Tatoeba

真的湊巧,這兩樣現在還在維修。

Completely coincidentally, these two are still being repaired.

By coincidence, these two are still being serviced.

Source: Tatoeba

可以借點錢給我嗎?我現在有點缺錢。

Could you lend me some money? I'm short of cash at the moment.

Source: Tatoeba

現在三點。

It is three o'clock right now.

Source: Tatoeba

我現在有很多事要做。

I have many things to do now.

Source: Tatoeba

被害人被勒索支付封口費已經很多年, 但現在他意識到這樣做是愚蠢的, 而且他已經決定再也不付一毛錢了。

The victim of blackmail has been paying hush money for years, but now he realizes it is foolish, and has decided not to pay a red cent more.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你想安享晚年,現在就要開始儲蓄了。

If you want security in your old age, begin saving now.

Source: Tatoeba

如果當時買了那幅畫,我現在就是一個富翁了。

If I had bought the painting then, I would be rich now.

Source: Tatoeba

我現在和我父親差不多高了。

I'm now about as tall as my father.

Source: Tatoeba

我現在在羅馬.

I am in Rome now.

Source: Tatoeba

你最好現在去睡覺。

You had better go to bed now.

Source: Tatoeba

我已經搬出去了。 現在我自己一個人住。

I've moved out already. Now I live alone.

Source: Tatoeba

現在她沒了工作,我們再不能依靠她了。

Now that she has quit her job, we can't depend on her.

Source: Tatoeba

如果我現在不做,就永遠也不會做。

If I don't do it now, I never will.

Source: Tatoeba

我要求你們現在就走。

I want you to leave now.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你週五用特快專遞寄出這封信,現在應該已經到了。

If you'd sent the letter by special delivery on Friday, it would've arrived by now.

Source: Tatoeba