1 matching entry and 305 matching sentences.

Sentences

演出甚麼時候開始?

When does the performance begin?

Source: Tatoeba

當你年輕的時候, 你應該多讀點兒書。

While you're young, you should read a lot.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆在需要上廁所的時候會夢見廁所。

Tom dreams of the toilet when he has to go to the bathroom.

Source: Tatoeba

昨天打電話的時候,她應該到家了。

If only she had been home when I called yesterday!

Source: Tatoeba

廁所門上的標示顯示"使用中"的時候,代表有人正在使用。

When the sign on the door of a rest room says OCCUPIED, it means someone is using it.

Source: Tatoeba

早安。是該醒來的時候了。

Good morning. It's time to wake up.

Source: Tatoeba

給母親責罵的時候不要回嘴。

You mustn't answer your mother back when she scolds you.

Source: Tatoeba

星期天的時候,你不用工作。

You don't need to work on Sundays.

Source: Tatoeba

當我到的時候,她已經走了。

She had already gone when I arrived.

Source: Tatoeba

你不應該在他溫習的時候和他說話。

You are not to speak to him while he is studying.

Source: Tatoeba

當天氣變冷的時候,我的關節疼痛。

My joints ache when it gets cold.

Source: Tatoeba

甚麼時候吃飯啊?我快餓死了啦!

When are we eating? I'm hungry!

Source: Tatoeba

你有時間的時候就來看看我吧。

Come and see me when you have time.

Source: Tatoeba

我到達的時候,舞會已經開始了。

The dance had already started when I got there.

Source: Tatoeba

我年輕的時候常常去打棒球。

I often played baseball when I was young.

Source: Tatoeba

當你在指「發明」的時候,不要用「發現」這個字。

Don't use "discover" when you mean "invent".

Source: Tatoeba

昨天這個時候我在學校學習。

I was learning at school at this time yesterday.

Source: Tatoeba

在海外長大的日本孩子雖然能說流利的日文,但他們回國讀書的時候,有時也會覺得難以適應新環境。

Japanese children brought up overseas sometimes face great difficulty in adjusting themselves to Japanese schools after returning, even though they have a perfect command of Japanese.

Source: Tatoeba

請你出門的時候把門鎖上。

Please lock the door when you leave.

Source: Tatoeba

你在電影院的時候我們在酒吧呢。

When you were at the cinema, we were down the pub.

Source: Tatoeba

當雞像煎餅一樣平的時候, 那麼一定是拖拉機跑得比它們快。

When the chickens are flat as pancakes, then again the tractor must have been faster than them.

Source: Tatoeba

從那個時候開始,我們就沒見過他了。

Since that time we have not seen him.

Source: Tatoeba

我有隱身之能,不過僅限於我穿一件剛洗過的上衣的時候。

I have the power of invisibility, but it only works when I’m wearing a freshly washed shirt.

Source: Tatoeba

她在二十歲的時候生下第一個孩子。

She gave birth to her first child at twenty years old.

Source: Tatoeba

您空閒的時候喜歡幹甚麼呢?

What do you like to do in your spare time?

Source: Tatoeba

他們在這個時候一定已經到家了。

They must have arrived home by this time.

Source: Tatoeba

大地震發生的時候,我才十歲。

When the big earthquake occurred, I was just ten.

Source: Tatoeba

現在是我必須告訴你真相的時候了。

The time has come when I must tell you the truth.

Source: Tatoeba

當我在那裡的時候,我學習英語。

I studied English when I was there.

Source: Tatoeba