1 matching entry and 332 matching sentences.

Sentences

我想現在結帳離開。

I'd like to check out right now.

Source: Tatoeba

我要一個解釋,而且現在就要!

I want an explanation and I want it now.

Source: Tatoeba

我現在在加拿大很開心。

I'm having a great time in Canada.

Source: Tatoeba

現在正和妹妹吃午飯中。

I'm having lunch with my sister right now.

Source: Tatoeba

你現在該上學去了吧?

It's high time you left for school, isn't it?

Source: Tatoeba

現在差不多是火車要到的時間。

It's almost time for the train to arrive.

Source: Tatoeba

我一星期前意外受傷,現在不能出外。

I can't go out, because I was injured a week ago in an accident.

Source: Tatoeba

現在天空這個樣子,看起來似乎隨時會下大雨。

Judging from the present look of the sky, we may have a downpour any moment.

Source: Tatoeba

我父母現在都在家。

Both my parents are at home now.

Source: Tatoeba

你現在想看什麼?

Now, what do you want to see?

Source: Tatoeba

她現在應該已經到了。

She ought to have arrived by now.

Source: Tatoeba

我們現在有較重要的事情要做。

We have more important things to do right now.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道現在該怎麼做。

I don't know what to do now.

Source: Tatoeba

那孩子現在又在整什麼了?

What is the child up to now?

Source: Tatoeba

現在是 2025 年 8 月 3 日,露露島。晚餐後,陽光下嫩綠的無花果,昨天醃製的甜醋,還有重新加熱的阿爾弗雷多義麵,我坐在陽台上,望著那棵針葉樹。樓下靜謐無聲,街道空無一車,一片悠閒。我的冰鎮青檸水在陽光下閃閃發光。最近,我常和那位法丹混血的 UFO 研究專家麥可聊天。我們談論內心深處的事情:智慧型裝置的迷醉,以及思維的衰退。他說,咖啡館已經不再是咖啡館了。人們忘記如何觀察、如何駐足停留。我跟他講起在日本的亞瑟,他會像僧侶凝視虛空一樣,對著空白的牆壁發呆。最近,我讓機器像詩人一樣說話,它們真的做到了。它們模仿伊莉莎白時代的詩歌,以及塔加洛語民謠中那古老而憂傷的韻律。我沿著通往蒂姆霍頓咖啡店的小路採摘黑莓。我像個孩子似的喊道:「莫拉!」我的朋友莫拉,她血液裡流著安地斯山脈的薄霧,她會笑的。今天,我買了黃檸檬。我本來想買青檸,但黃檸檬也可以。/ 黑莓的清晨 / 指尖殘留無花果的痕跡 / 街道依然沉睡

It's Lulu Island, 3 August 2025. After supper—green figs tender with sunlight, sweet vinegar from yesterday’s pickled jar, and reheated Alfredo—I sat on the balcony and watched the conifer. Stillness below, a street without cars, without haste. My lime water, iced, caught the light. Michael, the Franco-Danish ufologist, has been in my conversations lately. We speak of inner things: the trance of smart devices, the mind’s eye dwindling. He says cafés aren’t cafés anymore. People forget how to look, how to linger. I tell him of Arthur in Japan—how he'd stare into blank walls like a monk gazing at emptiness. Lately I ask machines to speak like poets, and they do. They mimic Elizabethan verses and the old wistful lilt of Tagalog ballads. I pick blackberries along the path to Tim Hortons. "¡Moras!" I shout like a child. My friend Mora, whose blood flows with Andes mist, would smile. Today, I bought lemons. I meant limes, but lemons are all right. / blackberry morning— / a fig's ghost on my fingers / and the street still sleeps

Source: Tatoeba

我們現在能肯定地說,這個假設是成立的。

We can now say definitely that this hypothesis holds water.

Source: Tatoeba

我現在想要喝點東西。

I want something to drink now.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆現在正在外面哭。

Tom is crying outside right now.

Source: Tatoeba

上個星期弟弟借了十元給我,我現在還沒還給他。

I still owe my brother the ten dollars that he lent me last week.

Source: Tatoeba

他現在在倫敦洽公。

He is in London on business now.

Source: Tatoeba

今天早上一直在下雨,但現在晴了。

It was raining this morning, but now it's sunny.

Source: Tatoeba

我現在不忙。

I'm not busy now.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該早點做的。現在沒人可以幫你。

You should have done it earlier. It cannot be helped now.

Source: Tatoeba

我現在就走。

I'm leaving now.

Source: Tatoeba

我在二手書店看到一本書,現在它成為了我最愛的書。

A book I happened to come across at a secondhand bookstore has now become my favorite.

Source: Tatoeba

她丈夫現在在東京生活。

Her husband is currently living in Tokyo.

Source: Tatoeba

她現在不在家。

She isn't at home now.

Source: Tatoeba

現在誰要幫你?

Now who's going to help you?

Source: Tatoeba

現在睡。

Sleep now.

Source: Tatoeba