1 matching entry and 1911 matching sentences.

Sentences

我們六點鐘到了車站。

We got to the station at six.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆斯小姐教我們的歷史。

Miss Thomas teaches us history.

Source: Tatoeba

他給我們看了一些照片。

He showed us some pictures.

Source: Tatoeba

昨天晚上我們不在家。

We weren't at home yesterday evening.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆像是我們家庭的一員。

Tom was like a member of our family.

Source: Tatoeba

我們不在乎他做什麼。

We don't care what he does.

Source: Tatoeba

他向我們求助。

He asked us to help him.

Source: Tatoeba

我們對他期望很多。

We expect a lot from him.

Source: Tatoeba

我們對你知道得不多。

We know so little about you.

Source: Tatoeba

我們愛我們的學校。

We love our school.

Source: Tatoeba

我們去聽聽湯姆的樂團演奏吧。

Let's go and listen to Tom's band.

Source: Tatoeba

我們閒時應該出外曬曬太陽。

We should sometimes expose our bodies to the sun.

Source: Tatoeba

我們都從座位上站起來,開始跳舞。

We all got up and started dancing.

Source: Tatoeba

史密斯太太是我們的英語老師。

Mrs. Smith is our English teacher.

Source: Tatoeba

我們提供了難民們毛毯。

We furnished the refugees with blankets.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們知道你什麼時候會到。

Let us know when you'll arrive.

Source: Tatoeba

一提到進化論,我們就會想起達爾文。

We associate Darwin with the theory of evolution.

Source: Tatoeba

我們買了兩本書。

We bought two books.

Source: Tatoeba

我們有充足的時間。

We've got plenty of time.

Source: Tatoeba

我們有一個顧客專用的停車場。

We have a parking lot for the customers.

Source: Tatoeba

我們喜歡看棒球比賽。

We enjoyed watching the baseball game.

Source: Tatoeba

我們爲什麼失敗了?

Why did we fail?

Source: Tatoeba

請讓我們分開付錢。

Please bill us separately.

Source: Tatoeba

我們欣喜若狂。

We were overjoyed.

Source: Tatoeba

我們的老師警告他不要再遲到。

Our teacher warned him not to be late again.

Source: Tatoeba

我們喜歡蘋果。

We like apples.

Source: Tatoeba

我們只是需要個計畫。

We just need a plan.

Source: Tatoeba

我們總是有說不完的話。

We always have something to say.

Source: Tatoeba

我們的到來引起了注意。

Our arrival drew attention.

Source: Tatoeba

你不能和我們一起來真可惜。

It is a pity that you can't join us.

It's a pity that you can't join us.

Source: Tatoeba