1 matching entry and 305 matching sentences.

Sentences

他們在還很年輕的時候就結婚了。

They married when they were young.

Source: Tatoeba

你在閒暇的時候一般做什麼?

What do you usually do in your spare time?

Source: Tatoeba

無論你想學甚麼樂器,最重要的都是不要在開始的時候犯錯,因為做錯的事情,往往都會比做對的事情更容易在腦裏留下深刻的印象。

No matter which musical instrument you want to learn to play, the most important thing is not to make any mistakes from the beginning on, because mistakes are always imprinted on your mind more easily than everything you do right.

Source: Tatoeba

這個門在九點鐘的時候是鎖著的。。

The door is locked at nine o'clock.

Source: Tatoeba

我是在二十三歲的時候畫這幅畫的。

When I painted this picture, I was 23 years old.

Source: Tatoeba

你上次去京都是甚麼時候?

When did you visit Kyoto last?

Source: Tatoeba

他到了火車站的時候,火車已經開出了差不多半小時。

When he reached the station, the train had already left almost half an hour before.

Source: Tatoeba

這條規則不是甚麼時候都適用的。

This rule doesn't apply to every case.

Source: Tatoeba

巴黎在秋天的時候最美。

Paris is best in autumn.

Source: Tatoeba

當我回家的時候,湯姆正在讀書。

When I came home, Tom was studying.

Source: Tatoeba

在所有童話故事裡出現的女巫中,沒有一個比沙女巫更討人喜歡、更善於交際了。這位女巫住在海邊堆積如山的沙子下面,夏天的時候,人們會在那裡用鏟子挖沙。她和其他女巫完全不同。她從不騎掃帚,也從不鑽煙囪。首先,海灘上根本沒有掃帚和煙囪;其次,就算有,她也不知道怎麼騎掃帚或鑽煙囪。沙女巫只會做一件事:遇到害怕的東西就鑽進沙裡;遇到不認識的人,就從沙子裡鑽出來。現在你知道沙女巫是什麼了吧。如果七歲的小詹克斯當時被曬得通紅,他知道你所知道的一切,那麼在七月一個炎熱的早晨,當他突然遭遇這場突如其來的災難時,他就能更好地應對了。

Of all the witches that may be found in all the fairy tales ever told there is none more delightfully sociable than the Sand Witch. This Witch, who lives underneath the heaps of sand at the ocean's edge, where, in the summertime, you dig with your shovel, is not at all like other witches. She never rides on a broomstick, and she never goes down chimneys. In the first place there are no broomsticks or chimneys on the beach at the sea-shore, and in the second place she would not know how to ride on a broomstick or climb down a chimney, if there were. All the Sand Witch knows how to do is to sink into the sand when anything scares her, and to come up through the sand when she sees a chance to get acquainted with a person she never was acquainted with before. So now you know what a Sand Witch is. And if Junior Jenks, seven years old, and dreadfully sunburnt, had known what you know, he would have been much better prepared to face the one that came up right under his nose all of a sudden one hot July morning.

Source: Tatoeba

當你餓的時候,任何東西都好吃。

When you're hungry, anything tastes good.

Source: Tatoeba

我弟弟夏天的時候每天都會去游泳。

My brother swims every day in summer.

Source: Tatoeba

他在五年前,也就是十二歲的時候來了東京。

He came to Tokyo five years ago, that is to say, when he was twelve years old.

Source: Tatoeba

我們爬山的時候繩子斷了。

The rope broke when we were climbing the mountain.

Source: Tatoeba

上大學的時候,你得到的比付出的還多。

You gain more than you spend when you go to college.

Source: Tatoeba

他每次來東京的時候都會在我們這兒過夜。

Whenever he comes up to Tokyo, he stays with us.

Source: Tatoeba

他答應我六點鐘的時候他會在這裡。

He promised me he would be here at six.

Source: Tatoeba

他大喊的時候,脖子上青筋暴起。

When he shouted, the veins in his neck stood out clearly.

Source: Tatoeba

當我住在鄉下的時候,我幾乎沒有訪客。

Living in the country, I have few visitors.

Source: Tatoeba

很多時候她要親自去。

More often than not, she had to go in person.

Source: Tatoeba

那個叫做亜弓的孩子,你別看她才十三歲,她五歲的時候就成了童星,在電影和舞台劇中演出了。

That 'Ayumi' kid, only 13 but has performed in movies and theatres as a child actor since she was five.

Source: Tatoeba

你決定好要怎麼做的時候就打個電話給我吧。

Please telephone me when you have made up your mind what you want to do.

Source: Tatoeba

我一聽到那首歌,就想起來我小的時候。

When I heard that song, it reminded me of when I was a kid.

Source: Tatoeba

在你過橋的時候,別往下看。

When you cross the bridge, don't look down.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆出國的時候會假裝他是個加拿大人。

Tom pretends to be Canadian when he goes abroad.

Source: Tatoeba

我打排球的時候扭傷了手指。

I sprained my finger while playing volleyball.

Source: Tatoeba

你到那兒的時候給我打電話啊。

When you get there, call me.

Source: Tatoeba

天氣差的時候去爬山是很危險的。

It's dangerous to climb a mountain in bad weather.

Source: Tatoeba