4 matching entries and 637 matching sentences.

Sentences

把它关掉。

Turn it off.

Source: Tatoeba

請把它給我。

Give it to me, please.

Source: Tatoeba

请把它传真给我。

Please send it to me by fax.

Source: Tatoeba

我選這個主題是因為我覺得它很有意思。

I chose this topic because I think it is interesting.

Source: Tatoeba

我想它太大了。

I think that it's too big.

Source: Tatoeba

我不需要談論它。

I don't need to talk about it.

Source: Tatoeba

尽管参数的值可变,但我们仍把它视为常量,而非变量。

Even though a parameter's value can change, it is treated as a constant, not as a variable.

Source: Tatoeba

"call up" 是一個片語, 它的意思是打電話。

"Call up" is a phrase that means to telephone.

Source: Tatoeba

儘管迷上了英語,許多日本人甚至不設法學習它。

Despite being fascinated with English, many Japanese don't even try to study it.

Source: Tatoeba

2015 年 4 月 14 日,我步行前往列治文公共市場,先是爬上了外面的階梯。市場內部寬敞的中庭式建築,讓我感覺彷彿置身於叢林之中。我當時已經有點餓了,便小跑到小吃攤「瓦船長」那裡,點了一份麵和一杯熱茶。麵裡有魷魚、魚和豆腐。我吃著吃著,一位穿著紫色 T 恤的英俊原住民男子從我身邊走過。接著,一位身材魁梧、相貌英俊的猶太人也走了過來。幾分鐘後,我開始覺得口渴,於是在「QQ 珍珠奶茶與咖啡」買了一杯冰鎮薄荷珍珠綠茶。我坐在階梯旁慢慢品嚐。附近坐著一家三口吃東西,男人是黑人,女人是東亞人,小孩是混血兒。我喝珍珠奶茶上癮,於是在「花生家」又買了一杯。這次是冰鎮青蘋果珍珠綠茶,味道好極了。我搭扶梯下樓。去洗手間的路上,我注意到一個大水族箱,裡面養著大概是體型巨大的阿拉斯加紅帝王蟹,蟹腿上長滿了藤壺。不知怎的,牠們讓我想起了外星生物。在書店裡,我買了一本圖文並茂的綠色植物學書籍,上面用的是漢字。一個月前我把它放在一個箱子上,現在還在那裡。這本書 14 塊錢。我搭扶梯上樓。我對珍珠奶茶還是有癮,於是用剩下的零錢買了一杯冰荔枝珍珠綠茶。味道好極了,裡面甚至還有白色的荔枝果肉。

On the 14th of April of 2015, I walk to the Richmond Public Market, I first climbing the stairs outside. Inside, the wide atrium-like building is like a garden in a jungle surrounding, I imagine. Already quite hungry, I trot to Captain Wa, the food vendor, to get noodles with squid, fish, and tofu, as well as hot tea. As I eat, a handsome First Nations man in a purple T-shirt walks by. Then a handsome, stocky Jewish fellow walks by. A few minutes later, I begin to thirst, so I get a cold Mint Bubble Green Tea at the vendor QQ Bubble Tea and Coffee. I sit by the stairs to sip. A threesome family sits eating nearby, the man being black, the woman being Oriental, and the child being a hybrid. Addicted to Bubble Tea, I get another one, this time at Peanut's. It is a cold Green Apple Bubble Green Tea. It is delicious. I take the escalator down. On my way to the washroom, I notice a big aquarium full of probably giant red Alaskan king crabs with barnacles on their legs. They remind me of extraterrestrials, somehow. At the bookstore, I buy a heavily illustrated green botany book in sinograms. I left it on top of a box a month ago and it is still there. It is $14. I take the escalator up. Addicted to Bubble Tea, I spend my remaining coins on a cold Lychee Bubble Green Tea. It is delicious with even bits of white lychee flesh.

Source: Tatoeba

你對它一點也不懂。

You don't understand anything about it.

Source: Tatoeba

它跟你說的完全一樣。

It's exactly as you say it is.

Source: Tatoeba

瑪麗婭拿了一個雞蛋,並將它在碗沿上敲開。

Mary took an egg and cracked it open on the rim of the bowl.

Source: Tatoeba

狄馬自言自語地說:「我穿上它,看起來就會像詹姆士龐德一樣。」然後就走進了店子裏。

"I'd look like a real James Bond in that," Dima said to himself, then entered the store.

Source: Tatoeba

舊村屋有它自己一定的魅力。

The old cottage has a certain charm about it.

Source: Tatoeba

它不是一個適合討論的主題。

It's not a suitable topic for discussion.

Source: Tatoeba

它對我來說太困難了。

It was too difficult for me.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們不要再談論它了。

Let's not talk about it any more.

Source: Tatoeba

你要它干什么?

What do you want it for?

Source: Tatoeba

当人们认为战争残酷时,它还是很吸引人的。当人们认为战争粗俗时,它就没那么受欢迎了。

As long as war is regarded as wicked, it will always have its fascination. When it is looked upon as vulgar, it will cease to be popular.

Source: Tatoeba

我叫這個機器人做甚麼,它就做甚麼。我累得不想動的時候,它就很幫得上忙。- 這種事不太可能吧?

This robot does whatever I say. That's a big help when I'm too tired to do anything. Not too likely, huh?

Source: Tatoeba

你留着它好了。

I think you can keep it.

Source: Tatoeba

史丹佛大學電機工程教授範善輝表示:這些面板包含一層材料,類似沙子中的物質。它就像一種高科技鏡子,既能將熱量從建築物中排出,又能反射太陽光線,並將熱量和陽光都送入 100 公里高的寒冷太空。

Stanford University electrical engineering professor Shanhui Fan said the panels—which include a layer of material similar to what is found in sand—act like a kind of high-tech mirror, both siphoning heat out of the buildings and reflecting the sun's rays, sending both 100 kilometers up into the coldness of space.

Source: Tatoeba

它只要十元而已!

It is only ten yuan!

Source: Tatoeba

它本質上是一個時間的問題。

It is essentially a question of time.

Source: Tatoeba

汤姆不知道玛丽对它怎么想。

Tom didn't know what Mary thought about it.

Source: Tatoeba

这本书里错误多得以至于老师把它叫作“醉鬼版”。

There are so many mistakes in this book that the teacher has dubbed it "The Drunkard's Edition".

Source: Tatoeba

它现在归我了。

It belongs to me now.

Source: Tatoeba

"擺脫它, 當然!" 這個農夫回答。

"Get rid of it, of course!" answered the farmer.

Source: Tatoeba

別碰它。

Don't touch it.

Source: Tatoeba