2 matching entries and 812 matching sentences.

Sentences

如果他聽了我的忠告,他現在就是一個有錢人了。

If he had taken my advice, he would now be rich.

Source: Tatoeba

他乘飛機去了芝加哥,在那裏偶然遇見了一個朋友。

He flew to Chicago, where he happened to see a friend.

Source: Tatoeba

日本是一個島國。

Japan is an island country.

Source: Tatoeba

我的願望是成為一個老師。

My wish is to become a teacher.

Source: Tatoeba

你寫作業一個小時就可以看電視。

Once you’ve done your homework for an hour, you can watch TV.

Source: Tatoeba

一個好的廚師不會丟掉昨天的湯。

A good cook doesn't throw out yesterday's soup.

Source: Tatoeba

那是一個很好的計劃。

That's a good plan.

Source: Tatoeba

他們照顧了一個印度女孩和一個意大利男孩。

They were taking care of a girl from India and a boy from Italy.

Source: Tatoeba

那是一個恥辱。

That's a shame.

Source: Tatoeba

月球不是一個適合居住的地方。

The moon is not a good place to live on.

Source: Tatoeba

她是一個很好的女孩。

She is a really good girl.

She is really a good girl.

Source: Tatoeba

一個不懂你的人不一定就是一個笨蛋。

Someone who doesn't understand you is not necessarily an idiot.

Source: Tatoeba

"文學作品是關係到一個國家統治的偉大成就,以及永恆地位的輝煌事跡"。

"Literary composition is a great achievement that concerns the ruling of a state, a splendid affair of eternal standing".

Source: Tatoeba

其實我想做一個被關在高塔裏的少女,然後有一天,就會有一個白馬王子出現,把守衛著高塔的七條龍通通殺掉,救我出來。

Actually I wanted to be a damsel in a tower guarded by seven dragons, and then a prince on a white horse would chop off the dragons' heads and liberate me.

Source: Tatoeba

過一個奔放的人生。

Live a riotous life.

Source: Tatoeba

我們有一個大超市。

We have a big supermarket.

Source: Tatoeba

桃樂絲送給他一個不錯的禮物。

Dorothy sent him a nice present.

Source: Tatoeba

我需要一個秘書。

I need a secretary.

Source: Tatoeba

聖誕節是一個特別的節日。

Christmas is a special holiday.

Source: Tatoeba

我需要一個會說法語的助理。

I need an assistant who speaks French.

Source: Tatoeba

他是一個出色的調停者,並一直被人認為如此。

He is an excellent fixer, and has always been regarded as such.

Source: Tatoeba

我家附近有一個公園。

There is a park near my house.

Source: Tatoeba

今天是 2013 年 6 月 27 日。藍色夢想不只有一種,而是有很多種。國際語並非唯一。幾十年來,一直存在著其他拉丁語系的人工語言,分別屬於不同的專案。未來,有些人寄望於其他語言。但世界語,這個綠色夢想,卻成功傳承了一個多世紀。幾十年來,推行世界語的革命嘗試都以失敗告終,因為真正的世界語擁有一種無法篡改的藝術平衡。世界語依然歷久不衰。在藍色陣營中,我仍然選擇國際語。應該有更多的人給它一個機會。世界語的重音賦予了這種語言一種魅力,或許正是這種魅力推動了它多年來的生存。但世界上也有其他替代方案。

It is the 27th of June of 2013. The Blue Dreams are plural. The Blue Dreams are many. Interlingua is not the only one. For decades now, there have existed other Latinate conlangs, different projects. And in the future, some hope for others. But it has been the Green Dream, Esperanto, that has succeeded for more than a century. Reforms attempted upon Esperanto have met with failure over the decades because genuine Esperanto has an artistic balance with which one cannot tamper. Esperanto remains enduring. Amongst the Blues, my vote is still Interlingua. More people should give it a chance. Esperanto's accents give a charm to the language that perhaps boosted its survival over the years. There are substitute systems.

Source: Tatoeba

位處赤道附近一個狹窄區域的熱帶雨林,正在不斷地遭受人類的破壞,預計在二零零零年之前,該區域將會有五分之四的熱帶雨林從地球上消失。

The tropical rainforests, located in a narrow region near the equator, are disappearing so fast that by the year 2000 eighty percent of them may be gone.

Source: Tatoeba

她一個敵人也沒有。

She doesn't have any enemies.

She doesn't have any enemies at all.

Source: Tatoeba

他抱著一個大箱子。

He had a big box in his arms.

Source: Tatoeba

我注意到一個圖案。

I noticed a pattern.

Source: Tatoeba

我有一個父親是魔術師的朋友。

I have a friend whose father is a magician.

Source: Tatoeba

我已經持續讀了一個小時了。

I had been reading for an hour.

Source: Tatoeba

為了找到一個名字,我花了八天時間。

It took me eight days to find a name.

Source: Tatoeba