2 matching entries and 812 matching sentences.

Sentences

他實在有點不能相信,堂堂一個大畫家的傑作,居然會被上下倒轉地掛在牆上。

He was surprised to find the great artist's masterpiece hung on the wall upside down.

Source: Tatoeba

這是一個謊言。

That's a lie!

Source: Tatoeba

我訂了一個位子。

I booked a seat.

Source: Tatoeba

我們球隊有一個摩洛哥球員。

Our team has a Moroccan player.

Source: Tatoeba

這不是一個很有趣的小說。

It wasn't a very interesting novel.

Source: Tatoeba

我哥哥給了我一個可愛的娃娃。

My brother gave me a cute doll.

Source: Tatoeba

天氣八成在一個小時之內就會放晴。

Ten to one it'll clear up in an hour or so.

Source: Tatoeba

天文學家們發現了一個幾乎沒有暗物質的星系。

Astronomers have discovered a galaxy that has almost no dark matter.

Source: Tatoeba

羅德里戈的賽車在比賽的第四階段 (也是最後一個階段) 發生撞車事故。

Rodrigo’s car crashed in the fourth and last stage of the race.

Source: Tatoeba

我有一個意見。

I have an opinion.

Source: Tatoeba

如果一個男生愛你,他會時時刻刻想著你。

If a guy's in love with you, he'll think about you all the time.

Source: Tatoeba

這附近有一個軍事基地。

There is a military base near here.

Source: Tatoeba

你能幫我找一個工作嗎?

Can you help me find a job?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆就是那一個,不是他麼?

Tom is the one, isn't he?

Source: Tatoeba

有人形容,跟異性交往就好像在海邊撿石頭,大家都能撿喜歡的那一個。

The way some people see it, associating with the opposite sex is just like going to the seaside and gathering stones; everyone can pick up the ones they like.

Source: Tatoeba

你能安排一個晚上坐觀光巴士嗎?

Can you arrange for a night tour bus?

Source: Tatoeba

玫瑰的香氣在房間的每一個角落裏飄蕩著。

The perfume of roses filled the room.

Source: Tatoeba

我有一個忙碌的生活。

I have a busy life.

Source: Tatoeba

我是一個虔誠的教徒,我相信死後的生命。

I'm a deeply religious man and believe in life after death.

Source: Tatoeba

他是游過英吉利海峽的唯一一個美國人。

He is the only American who has swum the English Channel.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆是一個非常好的網球選手。

Tom is a very good tennis player.

Source: Tatoeba

我媽媽是一個很棒的廚師。

My mother is a very good cook.

Source: Tatoeba

Tom是一個好人。

Tom is a good person.

Source: Tatoeba

一個嬰兒在搖籃裡睡覺。

A baby is sleeping in the cradle.

Source: Tatoeba

我吃了一個蘋果。

I've eaten one apple.

Source: Tatoeba

唯有我們有一個花園!

If only we had a garden!

Source: Tatoeba

那是一個奇怪的句子。

That is a strange sentence.

Source: Tatoeba

你必須得決定你想要成為一個什麼樣的人。

You need to decide what kind of person you want to be.

Source: Tatoeba

我做了一個蘋果派給你。

I made an apple pie for you.

Source: Tatoeba

當你提出一個問題,你期望得到答案。

When you pose a question, you expect an answer.

Source: Tatoeba