1 matching entry and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

老師問我我喜歡哪本書。

The teacher asked me which book I liked.

Source: Tatoeba

當我看見他們在約會,我問他們:"我聽到婚禮的鐘聲了嗎?"

When I saw them on a date, I asked them, "Do I hear wedding bells?"

Source: Tatoeba

他問我我的叔叔住在哪裡。

He asked me where my uncle lived.

Source: Tatoeba

我問他關於這個意外的事。

I asked him about the accident.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆問瑪麗她媽在哪。

Tom asked Mary where her mother was.

Source: Tatoeba

我問了他要去哪裡。

I asked him where he was going.

Source: Tatoeba

他問她她的母親在哪裡。

He asked her where her mother was.

Source: Tatoeba

我現在不能問湯姆。

I can't ask Tom right now.

Source: Tatoeba

我問了 Tony 一條問題。

I asked Tony a question.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆問我有沒有找到我的鑰匙。

Tom asked if I'd found my key.

Source: Tatoeba

「怎麼没跟我們說呢?」「你們又没問。」

"Why didn't you tell us?" "You didn't ask."

Source: Tatoeba

我想問再你幾箇問題。

I'd like to ask you a few more questions.

Source: Tatoeba

我問了湯姆關於他的新書的事。

I asked Tom about his new book.

Source: Tatoeba

他問我那幅畫是誰畫的。

He asked me who had painted the picture.

Source: Tatoeba

我問過他。

I have asked him.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該問你父親的忠告並遵守它。

You should ask your father for his advice and follow it.

Source: Tatoeba

她問他為什麼哭,但他沒有回應。

She asked him why he was crying, but he didn't answer.

Source: Tatoeba

你問了價錢嗎?

Did you ask the price?

Source: Tatoeba

我有很多事想問湯姆。

There were so many things I wanted to ask Tom.

Source: Tatoeba

他常常問些傻問題。

He often asks silly questions.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你有什麼不懂的就問。

If there is something you don't understand, then ask.

Source: Tatoeba

"要雇用一個好的律師?" Al-Sayib問。

"To hire a good lawyer?" Al-Sayib asked.

Source: Tatoeba

我問湯姆能不能借他的車。

I asked Tom if I could borrow his car.

Source: Tatoeba

「你知道你剛才折斷的是什麼樹嗎?」我回答偵探:「不知道。」偵探透過敞開的門往裡面看,喊道:「喂,你知道他剛才折斷的是什麼樹嗎?」一個年輕女子的聲音說:「嗯,看起來像是紫杉。」偵探坐直身子後,又問了我一遍:「你知道你剛才折斷的是什麼樹嗎?」

"Do you know what kind of tree you just broke?" "No, I don't," I answered the detective. While looking through the open door, the detective shouted, "Hey, do you know what kind of tree he just broke?" "Um, looks like it's a yew plum pine," said the voice of a young woman. After straightening himself in his seat, the detective asked me one more time: "Do you know what kind of tree you just broke?"

Source: Tatoeba

這條問題你大概已經聽過很多次了,但我暫時還想不到別的來問你。

I'm sure people ask you this question all the time, but it's all that comes to mind right now.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆問瑪麗是否知道瓊的新電話號碼。

Tom asked Mary if she knew John's new telephone number.

Source: Tatoeba

不要猶豫去問問題。

Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆問我我是不是累了。

Tom asked me if I was tired.

Source: Tatoeba

請原諒我問了這樣一個私人的問題。

Please forgive my asking such a personal question.

Source: Tatoeba

我問了每個男孩三個問題。

I asked each boy three questions.

Source: Tatoeba