2 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

沒有甚麼比看見動物被虐打更能惹起我的怒火。

Few things are more enraging to me than the sight of an animal being beaten.

Source: Tatoeba

他新出的小說叫甚麼?

What's his new novel called?

Source: Tatoeba

我需要你指導我接下來該做甚麼。

I need your advice on what I should do next.

Source: Tatoeba

夏里斯太太對她兒子的前途沒有甚麼信心。

Mrs. Harris is very doubtful about her son's future.

Source: Tatoeba

我們要等等看會發生甚麼。

We'll wait and see what happens.

Source: Tatoeba

他們沒有甚麼可能會結婚。

They're unlikely to get married.

Source: Tatoeba

馬鈴薯是甚麼時候傳到日本的?

When were potatoes introduced into Japan?

Source: Tatoeba

這本書有一個弱點 ﹣ 作者自己結了婚,但卻建議別人不要結婚,沒有甚麼說服力。

The weak point of this book is that it's less than persuasive when the married author recommends not being married.

Source: Tatoeba

我無論去甚麼地方也帶著相機。

I take my camera wherever I go.

Source: Tatoeba

如果我用简体中文输入“什么”,我希望找到的结果里也有“甚麼”。

If I search for "什么" using Simplified Chinese, I expect to also see "甚麼" in the results.

Source: Tatoeba

這座城堡是甚麼時候建成的?

When was the castle built?

Source: Tatoeba

我不清楚湯姆是甚麼意思。

I'm not really sure what Tom meant.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你有一百萬円,你會用它來做甚麼?

Supposing you had one million yen, what would you do with it?

Source: Tatoeba

你去那個超級市場,幾乎甚麼日用品都買得到。

If you go to that supermarket, you can buy most things you use in your daily life.

Source: Tatoeba

他是甚麼時候回來的?

When did he get back?

Source: Tatoeba

他們是用甚麼來打你的?

What did they hit you with?

Source: Tatoeba

你要哭的話我聽不清你說甚麼。

I can't understand what you say when you're crying.

Source: Tatoeba

你不知道昨天發生了甚麼事嗎?

Don't you know what happened yesterday?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆說他甚麼也聽不見。

Tom says he can't hear anything.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道他甚麼時候會出現。

I'm not sure as to when he will turn up.

Source: Tatoeba

他好像做甚麼事也順順利利的。

Everything seems to go right with him.

Source: Tatoeba

這個計劃的主要目的是甚麼?

What is the central aim of this plan?

Source: Tatoeba

我現在累得甚麼也不想做了。

I'm too tired to do anything right now.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道我在做甚麼。

I don't know what I'm doing.

Source: Tatoeba

你發現了甚麼?

What did you find out?

Source: Tatoeba

你知道現在正在發生甚麼嗎?

Do you have any idea what's been going on?

Source: Tatoeba

我應該告訴湯姆我該做甚麼。

I should tell Tom what I have to do.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆知道瑪麗做了甚麼。

Tom knew what Mary had done.

Source: Tatoeba

我們不知道要做甚麼。

We have no idea what to do.

Source: Tatoeba