1 matching entry and 163 matching sentences.

Sentences

如果你想要這份工作的話,就一定要在明天之前申請。

If you want this job, you must apply for it by tomorrow.

Source: Tatoeba

如果他有嘗試的話,就可能已經成功了。

He would have succeeded had he tried.

Source: Tatoeba

如果大家都懂得關心環境的話,就不會有噪音污染了。

Noise pollution could be avoided if only people were more sensitive to the environment.

Source: Tatoeba

你可以說你想說的話。

You can say whatever you want to.

Source: Tatoeba

有錢的話,我會多去旅遊。

If I were rich, I would travel a lot.

Source: Tatoeba

幾乎沒有學生能懂他所說的話。

Few students could understand what he said.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你是第一次到外國生活的話,加拿大會很適合你。

Canada is a good place to go if it's your first experience living abroad.

Source: Tatoeba

他保持現在這種速度溫習的話,考試合格絕對沒問題。

He is sure to pass the exam if he studies at this rate.

Source: Tatoeba

你今天下午去圖書館的話,可以順道替我還兩本書嗎?

If you are going to the library this afternoon, would you please return two books for me whilst you are there?

Source: Tatoeba

如果你是指我們的話,我們不累。

If you're talking about us, we're not tired.

Source: Tatoeba

真正的好朋友,並不是在一起就有聊不完的話題,而是在一起,就算不說話,也不會覺得尷尬。

Real friendship doesn't mean that you will never run out of things to say, but that you don't get embarrassed when you don't have anything to say.

Source: Tatoeba

快點快點,你還慢吞吞的話我們就要遲到了。

Come on, we'll be late if you don't hurry up.

Source: Tatoeba

你乘公車去的話,可以省掉三分之二的時間。

If you go by bus, you can get there in about one-third of the time.

Source: Tatoeba

對不起,但是沒有避孕套的話是絕對不行的。

Sorry, but there's no way it's happening without a condom.

Source: Tatoeba

不能相信她說的話。

What she said can't be believed.

Source: Tatoeba

如果可能的話, 我希望你參加下一次的會議。

If it's at all possible, I'd like you to take part in the next meeting.

Source: Tatoeba

想賺錢的話就學英語,但想交朋友的話就該學世界語。

If you want to make money, study English; but if you want to have friends, learn Esperanto.

Source: Tatoeba

你患了感冒的話,一定要好好休息。

If you have a cold, you should get plenty of rest.

Source: Tatoeba

如果是這樣的話,就甚麼問題也沒有了,不是嗎?

If so, then there's no problem at all, is there?

Source: Tatoeba

他的話讓我吃驚。

His words surprised me.

Source: Tatoeba

萬一他遲到的話怎麼辨?

What if he should happen to be late?

Source: Tatoeba

如果你唱歌的話一定很棒。

It would be great if you could sing.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你有時間的話,請過來一趟。

Please come over if you have time.

Source: Tatoeba

你要是有什麼想說的話,就說嘛。

If you've got something to say, say it.

If you have something to say, say it.

Source: Tatoeba

他的話對我來說沒有任何意義。

His words convey nothing at all to me.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你想考試合格的話,就要努力溫習了。

You'll have to work hard if you want to pass the exam.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你發現有錯的話請幫忙改正。

If you see a mistake, then please correct it.

Source: Tatoeba

你不想去的話不必去。

You don't need to go unless you want to.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆說的話,我覺得很奇怪。

What Tom said seemed strange to me.

Source: Tatoeba