1 matching entry and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

聽歌時腦海裏浮起的圖像,許多時候都是唱片的封面。

In many cases, the image that comes to mind when you listen to music is that of the CD's artwork.

Source: Tatoeba

我豎起了耳朵聽。

I pricked up my ears.

Source: Tatoeba

我確定他們聽得到我們說的話。

I'm sure they can hear us.

Source: Tatoeba

我在別處聽過那箇名字。

I've heard that name somewhere before.

Source: Tatoeba

我聽過她的故事。

I have heard her story before.

I've heard her story before.

Source: Tatoeba

根本不想聽我說。

You don't want to listen to me at all.

Source: Tatoeba

大家都在聚精會神地聽著。

Everyone was listening very carefully.

Source: Tatoeba

今晚我們打算去聽音樂會。

Tonight we are planning to go to the concert.

Source: Tatoeba

沒有人會聽我說。

Nobody would listen to me.

Source: Tatoeba

聽!

Hear!

Source: Tatoeba

他不聽我的勸告。

He wouldn't listen to my advice.

Source: Tatoeba

你們在聽他說話。

You are listening to him.

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼不聽他的忠告?

Why don't you listen to his advice?

Source: Tatoeba

別聽她的。

Don't listen to her.

Source: Tatoeba

告訴我你的故事。 我會注意聽。

Tell me your story. I am all ears.

Source: Tatoeba

把收音機調大聲點。我聽不清楚。

Turn up the radio. I can't hear it.

Source: Tatoeba

他喜歡聽廣播。

He likes to listen to the radio.

He likes listening to the radio.

Source: Tatoeba

我以前從沒聽過湯姆講法語。

I've never heard Tom speaking French before.

Source: Tatoeba

他的目光十分困惑:「我甚麼也沒聽過,所以甚麼也說不出來。」

He said with a perplexed expression, "I've heard nothing, so I can't say anything."

Source: Tatoeba

聽我說,好嗎?

Listen to me, OK?

Source: Tatoeba

我想聽聽流行音樂。

I want to listen to popular music.

Source: Tatoeba

他們在聽收音機。

They were listening to the radio.

Source: Tatoeba

靠近一點聽,你就會聽到了。

If you listen closely enough you'll be able to hear it.

Source: Tatoeba

她唯一的樂趣就是聽音樂。

Her only pleasure is listening to music.

Source: Tatoeba

我聽過這箇故事。

I've heard this story before.

Source: Tatoeba

我聽你的。

I heard you.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我在這打斷你。我們不想聽那個話題。

Let me stop you right there. We don't want to hear about that.

Source: Tatoeba

瑪麗不會聽她朋友的忠告。

Mary won't listen to her friend's advice.

Source: Tatoeba

凱特整天聽收音機。

Kate listened to the radio all day.

Source: Tatoeba

那是一個許多人連聽也沒有聽過的小國。

It's a tiny country that most people have never heard of.

Source: Tatoeba