1 matching entry and 833 matching sentences.

Sentences

这个手表坏掉了。

This watch is broken.

Source: Tatoeba

我们不能愁闷地看着这个城市就这样衰退下去。

We can't just look on dejectedly while this city continues to go into decline.

Source: Tatoeba

这个男人死于车祸。

The man died in a car accident.

Source: Tatoeba

我不会卖这个树影的。

I won't sell this tree shade.

Source: Tatoeba

这个药品会提高病人的存活率。

This medicine will increase the survival rate of the patients.

Source: Tatoeba

已经过去了很长时间,但是今晚,由于我们今天在这场选举所采取的行动,在这个决定性的时候,变革来到了美国。

It's been a long time coming; but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America.

Source: Tatoeba

这个单词法语没有的。

This word doesn't exist in French.

Source: Tatoeba

我实在不擅长这个。

I'm really bad at this.

Source: Tatoeba

这个计划能否成功还不得而知。

It is yet to be seen whether this plan will succeed or not.

Source: Tatoeba

我用不到一小时就完成了这个工作。

I finished the work in less than an hour.

Source: Tatoeba

这个能保暖。

This will keep you warm.

Source: Tatoeba

这个我怎么知道?

How am I supposed to know this?

Source: Tatoeba

这个学校的学生很友好。

The students of this school are kind.

Source: Tatoeba

你觉得这个怎么样?

What are your thoughts on this?

Source: Tatoeba

这个菜很对胃口。

This dish is tasty.

Source: Tatoeba

谁也不要摸这个。

Nobody wants to touch this.

Source: Tatoeba

这个是危险的吗?

Is it dangerous?

Source: Tatoeba

这个地方的气氛很神秘。

This place has a mysterious atmosphere to it.

Source: Tatoeba

这个计划虽然已经决定实施了,但是具体细节还需要从长计议。

Although the decision to implement this plan has already been made, the finer points still need to be planned out.

Source: Tatoeba

这个就很好,就买这个吧。

This is really good. Buy this one.

Source: Tatoeba

这个男孩子在跑步。

That boy is running.

Source: Tatoeba

谁做的这个蛋糕?

Who made this cake?

Source: Tatoeba

这个问题一直困扰着我们,直到昨晚我们找到了原因并修复了它。

This problem was troubling us until last night when we found the cause and fixed it.

Source: Tatoeba

这是这个诗人出生的村子。

This is the village where the poet was born.

Source: Tatoeba

这个受害者被揍了一顿然后被放任不管。

The victim had been beaten up and left for dead.

Source: Tatoeba

我们必须阐明这个观点,在运动项目上,业余选手和专业选手的界限开始消失了。

The point we must clarify here is that the lines between amateur and professional in sport are beginning to disappear.

Source: Tatoeba

根据当前的状况,这个项目绝对会成功。

Judging from the current situation, this project is sure to succeed.

Source: Tatoeba

站在这个凳子上的话,你可以摸到衣柜顶。

If you stand on this stool, you can reach the top of the closet.

Source: Tatoeba

我们应该怎么处理这个问题呢?

How shall we deal with this matter?

Source: Tatoeba

幸运的是大家都明白了这个老外的意思,知道我只是闹笑话而友好地对我笑一下。

Fortunately, everybody understood what this foreigner meant, knew I was only making a fool of myself, and laughed at me.

Source: Tatoeba