2 matching entries and 160 matching sentences.

Sentences

我考慮過要不要換工作,但是我最終還是決定不要那樣做。

I considered changing my job, but in the end I decided not to.

Source: Tatoeba

這本字典雖然很貴,但還是值得買的。

This dictionary is very expensive, but is worth buying.

Source: Tatoeba

雖然天氣很冷,但我還是出去了。

Though it was very cold, I went out.

Source: Tatoeba

我還是沒有找到我要找的。

I still haven't found what I am looking for.

Source: Tatoeba

我叔叔不顧醫生勸阻,還是繼續喝酒。

My uncle kept on drinking in spite of his doctor's advice.

Source: Tatoeba

你煮飯用瓦斯還是電?

Do you cook by gas or electricity?

Source: Tatoeba

我還是不認為我錯了。

I still don't think I'm wrong.

Source: Tatoeba

從這來看,你能因此論定女权主義還是必要的。

From this you can conclude that feminism is still necessary.

Source: Tatoeba

無論你多麼想睡, 還是要刷牙。

Brush your teeth, however sleepy you are.

Source: Tatoeba

每個人對事情有不同的觀點是根據他是富裕的還是貧窮的。

One views things differently according to whether one is rich or poor.

Source: Tatoeba

他給我解釋了半天,但我還是不明白。

I'm none the wiser for his explanation.

Source: Tatoeba

下雨也沒關係,我還是可以去。

It's raining but never mind, I can still go.

Source: Tatoeba

所以我們還是留在家中吧。

So we'd better stay home.

Source: Tatoeba

我想最好還是保持沉默。

I thought it best to remain silent.

Source: Tatoeba

你要吃麵條還是吃米飯?

Do you want to eat noodles or rice?

Source: Tatoeba

你要用走的還是搭公車?

Will you go on foot or by bus?

Source: Tatoeba

每一個人對事情的看法不同是依據他們是富有還是貧窮。

A person views things differently according to whether they are rich or poor.

Source: Tatoeba

我們還是有點疑惑。

We're still a little confused.

Source: Tatoeba

你要綠色的還是藍色的?

Do you want the green or the blue?

Source: Tatoeba

我還是不知道湯姆和瑪麗是誰。

I still don't know who Tom and Mary are.

Source: Tatoeba

你還是快點上床睡覺吧,不然感冒會愈來愈嚴重的。

You had better go to bed right away, or your cold will get worse.

Source: Tatoeba

他在他還是小孩的時候就來到日本。

He came to Japan when he was a child.

Source: Tatoeba

律師警告過他的當事人反對作證, 但是他還是這麼做了。

The lawyer warned his client against testifying, but he did it anyway.

Source: Tatoeba

我用盡全力跑,但我還是沒趕上火車。

I ran as fast as I could, but I missed the train.

Source: Tatoeba

雖然我已經點了茶, 他還是給了我一杯咖啡。

Although I had ordered tea, he served me coffee.

Source: Tatoeba

誰比較高,肯還是太郎?

Who is taller, Ken or Taro?

Source: Tatoeba

雖然已經踏入了新世紀,但是工廠僱用童工的情況還是沒有改善。

At the turn of the century, children still worked in factories.

Source: Tatoeba

雖然受到他們的強烈反對,但我們還是實行了我們的計劃。

In the teeth of their strong opposition, we carried out our plan.

Source: Tatoeba

我知道你還是想我的。

I know that you still miss me.

I know you still miss me.

Source: Tatoeba

以前我們的城市還是一個村莊。

Our city used to be a village.

Source: Tatoeba