4 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

還要花能量砍掉。

It still costs energy to chop it off.

Source: Tatoeba

想成為一個好的擊球手的話,你要在球場上時刻保持鎮定,還要學會相信自己的直覺。

To be a good batter, you've got to hang loose and follow your instincts.

Source: Tatoeba

完美還不夠好。

Perfection isn't good enough.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆還和從前一樣窮。

Tom is still just as poor as he used to be.

Source: Tatoeba

我得先等湯姆把他欠我的錢給還了,才能把欠你的還給你。

I had to wait for Tom to pay me the money he owed me before I could pay you back.

Source: Tatoeba

你還不太晚。

You're not too late.

Source: Tatoeba

我還記得很多年前有一次我在溫哥華的市中心過馬路,一個印第安女人看著我說道:「別笑!」我能從她的臉上看出異域的西方文化真的框住了她的生活。

Walking through the crosswalk in Downtown Vancouver, BC, many years ago, a Native Indian woman looked at my face and said, "Don't smile!" I could see on her face how foreign Occidental culture really strained her life.

Source: Tatoeba

他比你想的還要晚到。

He's later than you think.

Source: Tatoeba

紅色很漂亮,但還比不過藍色。

The color red is beautiful, but it can't beat blue.

Source: Tatoeba

我知道他的真名,還知道他住哪裡。

I know his real name, and where he lives.

Source: Tatoeba

不論天氣冷還熱,她出門總帶著圍巾。

No matter whether it is cold or hot, when she goes out, she always brings a scarf.

Source: Tatoeba

我們不止需要足夠的食水,還需要乾淨的食水。

We need not only adequate water but clean water.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆還不在這裡,但我們期待他很快就來。

Tom isn't here yet, but we expect him soon.

Source: Tatoeba

你還太年輕無法取得駕駛執照。

You're still too young to get a driver's license.

Source: Tatoeba

我還要贏得更多。

I still need to win more.

Source: Tatoeba

她還在睡嗎?

Is she still sleeping?

Source: Tatoeba

還早呢。

It's still early.

Source: Tatoeba

你今天下午去圖書館的話,可以順道替我還兩本書嗎?

If you are going to the library this afternoon, would you please return two books for me whilst you are there?

Source: Tatoeba

我做實驗的時候弄傷了,而且還傷得十分嚴重。

I got hurt during an experiment, and the injury was pretty serious.

Source: Tatoeba

我下週去還你錢。

I will pay you back next week.

Source: Tatoeba

除了英文,她還會說德文。

Not only does she speak English, but also German.

Source: Tatoeba

你還鍛煉嗎?

Do you still work out?

Source: Tatoeba

她一定還只是二十幾歲。

She must still be in her twenties.

Source: Tatoeba

還能看到那船。

The boat can still be seen.

Source: Tatoeba

他們還在波士頓。

They're still in Boston.

Source: Tatoeba

快點快點,你還慢吞吞的話我們就要遲到了。

Come on, we'll be late if you don't hurry up.

Source: Tatoeba

你還知道花聞起來是怎樣的嗎?

Do you even know how to smell the flowers?

Source: Tatoeba

你還在辦公室裡嗎?

Are you still at the office?

Source: Tatoeba

我當時很累,更糟的是我還想睡覺。

I was tired and, what is worse, I was sleepy.

Source: Tatoeba

你還在合唱團裡面嗎?

Are you still in the choir?

Source: Tatoeba