1 matching entry and 60 matching sentences.

Sentences

麻煩讓我再看看菜單好嗎?

Can I have the menu again, please?

Source: Tatoeba

如果我不在的時候有人來找我,麻煩你告訴他我很快回來。

Should anyone call on me in my absence, tell him that I will be back soon.

Source: Tatoeba

我們承諾萬一他有麻煩的時候支持他。

We promised to stand by him in case of trouble.

Source: Tatoeba

麻煩再來一瓶葡萄酒。

One more bottle of wine, please.

Source: Tatoeba

第三性別的出現增加了法律和行政上的麻煩,徒增無謂的負擔。

The emergence of a third gender has added legal and administrative complications, creating unnecessary burdens.

Source: Tatoeba

麻煩你在四時叫我起床。我一定要乘到頭班火車。

Call me at four; I must take the first train.

Source: Tatoeba

是的,柳橙汁,麻煩你。

Yes, orange juice, please.

Source: Tatoeba

我有跟你同樣的麻煩。

I have the same trouble as you have.

Source: Tatoeba

我不想給你帶來麻煩。

I don't want to get you into trouble.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆因爲瑪麗有了麻煩。

Tom got into trouble because of Mary.

Source: Tatoeba

麻煩給我菜單。

Can I see the menu, please?

Source: Tatoeba

別為了這樣的小事麻煩你父母。

Don't bother your parents with such a pointless thing.

Source: Tatoeba

一點果汁,麻煩你。

A bit of juice, please.

Source: Tatoeba

麻煩你把音量調低一點。

Turn down the volume, please.

Source: Tatoeba

麻煩從A市到B市的兩張單程車票。

I'd like two one-way tickets from A to B.

Source: Tatoeba

第一步是最麻煩的。

It is the first step which is troublesome.

Source: Tatoeba

麻煩牛排三分熟和一份馬鈴薯。

Medium-rare and a potato, please.

Source: Tatoeba

我給他帶來了很多麻煩。

I caused him a lot of trouble.

Source: Tatoeba

我們帶來了麻煩。

We brought trouble.

Source: Tatoeba

我預料會有麻煩。

I anticipate that there will be trouble.

Source: Tatoeba

柳橙汁,麻煩你。

Orange juice, please.

Source: Tatoeba

天色開始暗了。麻煩你幫我開燈。

It's getting dark. Please turn the light on for me.

Source: Tatoeba

如果我有麻煩了, 她甚至不會理我。

She wouldn't even piss on me if I were on fire.

Source: Tatoeba

麻煩您了。

Sorry to trouble you.

Source: Tatoeba

盡量避免製造任何更多的麻煩。

Try to avoid making any more trouble.

Source: Tatoeba

幹嘛那麼麻煩?

What's the point in doing that?

Source: Tatoeba

不用麻煩在這樣的雨天來。

Don't bother coming in this rain.

Source: Tatoeba

我有麻煩了。

I am in trouble.

Source: Tatoeba

你遇到麻煩了?

Are you troubled?

Source: Tatoeba

他的智慧和經驗使他能處理這個麻煩。

His intelligence and experience enabled him to deal with the trouble.

Source: Tatoeba