4 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

健康是甚麼?

What is health?

Source: Tatoeba

你對於聖誕節有什麼特別的計畫嗎?

Do you have any special plans for Christmas?

Source: Tatoeba

盒子裡有什麼呢?

What is inside the box?

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道穿甚麼好。

I have no idea what I'm going to wear.

Source: Tatoeba

今天的報紙沒有甚麼值得看的新聞。

Today's paper contains nothing of importance.

Source: Tatoeba

你的袋子裡有什麼?

What do you have in your bag?

Source: Tatoeba

沒有甚麼比看見動物被虐打更能惹起我的怒火。

Few things are more enraging to me than the sight of an animal being beaten.

Source: Tatoeba

「說到一百零八,這不就是代表煩惱的數字嗎。」「那麼你有甚麼煩惱呀?」「告訴你並不是不可以,但是內容會給河蟹掉的。」

"Talking about 108, that's the number of worldly passions." "What worldly passions have you got then?" "I could say, but it'll get censored out."

Source: Tatoeba

他新出的小說叫甚麼?

What's his new novel called?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆不浪費一點時間,不是麼?

Tom didn't waste any time, did he?

Source: Tatoeba

我需要你指導我接下來該做甚麼。

I need your advice on what I should do next.

Source: Tatoeba

夏里斯太太對她兒子的前途沒有甚麼信心。

Mrs. Harris is very doubtful about her son's future.

Source: Tatoeba

我們要等等看會發生甚麼。

We'll wait and see what happens.

Source: Tatoeba

他們沒有甚麼可能會結婚。

They're unlikely to get married.

Source: Tatoeba

馬鈴薯是甚麼時候傳到日本的?

When were potatoes introduced into Japan?

Source: Tatoeba

這本書有一個弱點 ﹣ 作者自己結了婚,但卻建議別人不要結婚,沒有甚麼說服力。

The weak point of this book is that it's less than persuasive when the married author recommends not being married.

Source: Tatoeba

你的朋友來得很晚,不是麼?

Your friend's very late, isn't he?

Source: Tatoeba

我無論去甚麼地方也帶著相機。

I take my camera wherever I go.

Source: Tatoeba

我有什麼辦法可以脫離我的自卑情結嗎?

How can I rid myself of my inferiority complex?

Source: Tatoeba

假的鑽石和真的鑽石有甚麼分別?

What is the difference between imitation and real diamonds?

Source: Tatoeba

如果我用简体中文输入“什么”,我希望找到的结果里也有“甚麼”。

If I search for "什么" using Simplified Chinese, I expect to also see "甚麽" in the results.

Source: Tatoeba

這座城堡是甚麼時候建成的?

When was the castle built?

Source: Tatoeba

我不清楚湯姆是甚麼意思。

I'm not really sure what Tom meant.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你有一百萬円,你會用它來做甚麼?

Supposing you had one million yen, what would you do with it?

Source: Tatoeba

繼續討論下去,也不會有甚麼結果。

Prolonging the discussion will bring us nowhere.

Source: Tatoeba

你沒找到,不是麼?

You didn't find it, did you?

Source: Tatoeba

你去那個超級市場,幾乎甚麼日用品都買得到。

If you go to that supermarket, you can buy most things you use in your daily life.

Source: Tatoeba

你們有什麼不吃的嗎?

Is there something you don't eat?

Source: Tatoeba

你恨湯姆,不是麼?

You hate Tom, don't you?

Source: Tatoeba