1 matching entry and 722 matching sentences.

Sentences

這個隊排很長所以你要去拿號碼牌。

It's a long queue so you must take a number.

Source: Tatoeba

我不確定這個單詞該怎麼讀。

I am not sure how to pronounce the word.

I'm not sure how to pronounce the word.

Source: Tatoeba

以前在這個池塘裡有許多青蛙。

There used to be a lot of frogs in this pond.

Source: Tatoeba

你可以幫我保留這個座位嗎?

Can you save this seat for me?

Source: Tatoeba

如果你之後想要讀這個網頁,只要知道你可以從這個網站最底下"幫助"的這個連結進入到這個網頁。

If you want to read this page later, just know that you can access it from the "Help" link at the very bottom of the website.

Source: Tatoeba

這個字很難發音。

This word is difficult to pronounce.

Source: Tatoeba

我不喜歡這個主意。

I don't like this idea.

Source: Tatoeba

比爾不喜歡他父親抽很多煙的這個事實。

Bill doesn't like the fact that his father smokes a lot.

Source: Tatoeba

這個玩具是用木頭做的。

That toy is made of wood.

Source: Tatoeba

我要這個湯。

I would like to have this soup.

Source: Tatoeba

請讓我試試這個遊戲吧。

Please let me try the game.

Source: Tatoeba

這個看熱鬧的人差點把消防車的路擋住了。

This onlooker almost got in the way of the fire truck.

Source: Tatoeba

你現在這個年紀,穿成這個樣子,會給人取笑的。

If you dress like that at your age, you'll make a fool of yourself.

Source: Tatoeba

按下這個按鈕, 窗口會自動打開。

If you press this button the window opens automatically.

Source: Tatoeba

這個問題留待下次開會才討論。

The matter will be brought up at the next meeting.

Source: Tatoeba

我不能忍受這個噪音。

I can't stand the noise.

I can't put up with this noise.

I can't stand this noise.

Source: Tatoeba

逐字地翻譯這個段落。

Translate the passage word for word.

Source: Tatoeba

由於他的財富,他能夠成為這個俱樂部的成員。

Because of his wealth, he was able to become a member of that club.

Source: Tatoeba

我們的學校在這個村子裡。

Our school is in this village.

Source: Tatoeba

這個男孩不懂禮貌。

The boy doesn't know how to behave.

Source: Tatoeba

這個城堡也有一個鬼。

This castle also has a ghost.

Source: Tatoeba

我向他解釋了這個過程。

I explained the process to him.

Source: Tatoeba

在你這個年紀你應該要更懂事。

You ought to know better at your age.

Source: Tatoeba

他的智慧和經驗使他能處理這個麻煩。

His intelligence and experience enabled him to deal with the trouble.

Source: Tatoeba

這個小皮蛋,又在客廳亂跑!

That little naughty one is running around the living room again!

Source: Tatoeba

這個節目九點開始。

The program starts at nine o'clock.

Source: Tatoeba

事情是怎麼到這個境地的?

How did things get this far?

Source: Tatoeba

我跟他談過這個問題。

I spoke with him about the matter.

Source: Tatoeba

當我聽到這個消息時, 我束手無策。

I was at my wit's end when I heard the news.

Source: Tatoeba

小心,這個設備很貴的。

Be careful. That's an expensive piece of equipment.

Source: Tatoeba