2 matching entries and 812 matching sentences.

Sentences

他告訴了我一個有趣的故事。

He told me an interesting story.

Source: Tatoeba

我妹妹做了一個漂亮的娃娃給我。

My sister made me a beautiful doll.

Source: Tatoeba

它是一個晴朗的日子。

It's a clear day.

Source: Tatoeba

他背著一個袋子。

He carries a bag on his back.

Source: Tatoeba

昨天發生了一個不幸的事故。

Yesterday there was an unfortunate accident.

Source: Tatoeba

去教堂參加禮拜,不會馬上就變成一個基督徒,就好像站在車房裏,不會變成一輛車一樣。

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Source: Tatoeba

但願我是一個好歌手。

I wish I were a good singer.

Source: Tatoeba

我通過了一個語言的考試。

I passed a language test.

Source: Tatoeba

有一天,警方突擊搜捕了一個娼妓集團,而她正是被捕的人的其中一個。

One day, the police raided a whole group of prostitutes, and the girl was among them.

Source: Tatoeba

他有一個大家庭。

He has a large family.

Source: Tatoeba

2025 年 5 月 14 日,天空多雲,間或有藍色空間。我兩次走到聖奧爾本斯路上的羅馬天主教堂,一次在早上,一次在下午,這是我今年春天第 12 次和第 13 次。早上,穿著制服的小男孩和小女孩們在寬敞的禮拜堂裡懺悔。他們來自不同的種族。神父在告解室和一個學生交談。在崇拜小堂,我注意到左前方有一盆漂亮的蘭花。下午,寬敞的禮拜堂幾乎空無一人,我通常更喜歡這種狀態。路邊有個穿著白色背心的英俊肌肉男在慢跑。那棵開著紫色花朵的大樹看起來像一棵皇后樹,一棵泡桐,因為它有著大大的心形葉子。它讓我想起開著紫色花朵的藍花楹,讓我對南美洲充滿了懷念。在提姆霍頓斯咖啡館,我早上享用了香腸馬鈴薯炒蛋和一杯燕麥奶伯爵茶,下午又喝了一杯經典冰檸檬水。這一天我都在散步。在家,我學習了一些邏輯語和世界語。我有很多世界語書籍。我的融合主義傾向是萬物有靈論和佛教。

This 14th of May of 2025 is cloudy skies interspersed with blue spaces. I walked to the Roman Catholic church on St. Albans Road twice, once in the morning and again in the afternoon, my 12th and 13th times this spring. In the morning was confession for the little boys and girls in uniform. They were of different races, in the big worship hall. The priest was in the confession booth talking to a student. At the Adoration Chapel, I noticed a nice pot of orchids on the front left. In the afternoon, the big worship hall was mostly empty, a condition which I usually prefer. At the road was a handsome muscle man in white tank top jogging. The big purple-bloom tree seems like an Empress Tree, a Paulownia, because of the big heart-shaped leaves. Reminiscent of Jacaranda with its purple blooming, it's saudade for me about South America. At Tim Hortons café, I enjoyed Scrambled Eggs with Sausage and Potatoes and an Earl Grey Tea with oat milk in the morning, and an Iced Classic Lemonade in the afternoon. The day was full of walking. At home, I study bits of Lojban and Esperanto. I have many books in Esperanto. I tend towards Animism-Buddhism in my Syncretism.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆不是一個好司機。

Tom is not a good driver.

Source: Tatoeba

你是一個好人。

You are a good person.

Source: Tatoeba

珍想要一個冰淇淋甜筒。

Jane wanted an ice cream cone.

Source: Tatoeba

杰克是我的一個朋友。

Jack is one of my friends.

Source: Tatoeba

每一個認識他的人都愛慕他。

Everyone who knew him admired him.

Source: Tatoeba

她給我摘了一個蘋果。

She picked me an apple.

Source: Tatoeba

這本書有一個弱點 ﹣ 作者自己結了婚,但卻建議別人不要結婚,沒有甚麼說服力。

The weak point of this book is that it's less than persuasive when the married author recommends not being married.

Source: Tatoeba

他造了一個機器人。

He made a robot.

Source: Tatoeba

太陽系是銀河系中一個小的天體系统。

The solar system is a small celestial system in the Milky Way.

Source: Tatoeba

她是一個自私的人。

She is a selfish person.

Source: Tatoeba

我給她買了一個不錯的聖誕禮物。

I bought her a nice Christmas present.

Source: Tatoeba

請給我一個漢堡。

Please give me a hamburger.

Source: Tatoeba

在下一個轉角右轉。

Turn right at the next corner.

Source: Tatoeba

那是一個好主意。

That's a good idea.

Source: Tatoeba

他在店子的正門上掛上了一個「休息」的牌子。

He put a Closed sign on the front door of the store.

Source: Tatoeba

舉例說,如果一個老師警告學生不要吸煙,但自己卻每天吸個不停,那麼這個警告就是自相矛盾的了。

For example, if a chain-smoking teacher cautions a pupil for smoking, that warning is self-contradictory.

Source: Tatoeba

我們有一個顧客專用的停車場。

We have a parking lot for the customers.

Source: Tatoeba

台灣是一個民主國家。

Taiwan is a democratic country.

Source: Tatoeba

我的祖父相信登月是一個騙局。

My grandpa believes that the moon landing was a hoax.

Source: Tatoeba