1 matching entry and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

以撒的話剛說完,雅各已經出門了,以掃回來,帶著打獵所得的肉給他父親,說:「我父,請你起來,吃你兒子的野味,好給我祝福。」

Isaac had scarce ended his words, when, Jacob being now gone out abroad, Esau came, and brought in to his father meats, made of what he had taken in hunting, saying: Arise, my father, and eat of thy son's venison; that thy soul may bless me.

Source: Tatoeba

他隨身帶著不少於兩千日元。

He has no less than two thousand yen with him.

Source: Tatoeba

我會帶你去游泳。

I will take you for a swim.

Source: Tatoeba

你有沒有帶雨具?

Do you have rain gear with you?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆帶了一些零食。

Tom brought some snacks.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆給瑪麗帶了些花。

Tom bought some flowers for Mary.

Source: Tatoeba

狄馬走進門裏,身上還帶著前晚留下來的氣味。「您想買西裝嗎?」店員問道。

"Would you like to buy a suit?" the shopkeeper asked Dima, who brought the smells of the previous night with him as he walked through the door.

Source: Tatoeba

比爾帶他的弟弟去動物園了。

Bill took his brother to the zoo.

Source: Tatoeba

去外國旅行不能不帶護照。

A passport is something you cannot do without when you go to a foreign country.

Source: Tatoeba

我會帶他跟我一起去醫院。

I'll take him with me to the hospital.

Source: Tatoeba

搖籃裡學的帶到墳墓。

What is learned in the cradle is carried to the tomb.

Source: Tatoeba

一定會有好心人來帶你走的。

There will definitely be a good-hearted person to take you away.

Source: Tatoeba

有沒有帶錢?

Do you have money with you?

Source: Tatoeba

我一星期沒帶食物去。

I went without food for a week.

Source: Tatoeba

我忘了帶我的身份證。

I forgot to bring my I.D. card.

Source: Tatoeba

帶了相機也用不著。

There's no point in taking a camera.

Source: Tatoeba

建志又忘記帶鑰匙,他老婆快被他氣死。

Chien-chih forgot his keys again. His wife's about to lose it.

Source: Tatoeba

瑪麗微笑,但是聲音帶著些許氣惱。

Mary smiled, but her voice had some irritation in it.

Source: Tatoeba

煩惱帶不走明天的憂慮, 但卻拿走了今天的力量。

Worrying doesn't take away tomorrow's concerns, but it does take away today's power.

Source: Tatoeba

請帶我到大飯店。

Please take me to the Grand Hotel.

Source: Tatoeba

她說你會帶一些朋友過來。

She says you'll bring some friends along.

Source: Tatoeba

他帶著木湯匙到附近的村莊去賣。

He took his wooden spoons to a nearby village to sell them.

Source: Tatoeba

我明天會把書帶到圖書館去。

Tomorrow, I'll take the books to the library.

Source: Tatoeba

帕克夫人面帶微笑向他打招呼。

Mrs. Parker greeted him with a smile.

Source: Tatoeba

這張照片帶我回到我的童年時光。

This photo takes me back to my childhood.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆帶他的狗出去走。

Tom went out for a walk with his dog.

Source: Tatoeba

瑪麗亞帶著她的狗散步去了。

Mary took her dog for a walk.

Source: Tatoeba

小偷帶著錢逃跑了。

The thief got away with the money.

Source: Tatoeba

他們有帶武器。

They're armed.

Source: Tatoeba

我身上沒帶眼鏡

I don't have my glasses with me.

Source: Tatoeba