2 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

從那時起我就沒有看到他。

I haven't seen him since then.

Source: Tatoeba

書從櫃子上掉下來。

The book fell from the cabinet.

Source: Tatoeba

人群從體育館中湧了出來。

The crowd poured out of the stadium.

Source: Tatoeba

我還記得很多年前有一次我在溫哥華的市中心過馬路,一個印第安女人看著我說道:「別笑!」我能從她的臉上看出異域的西方文化真的框住了她的生活。

Walking through the crosswalk in Downtown Vancouver, BC, many years ago, a Native Indian woman looked at my face and said, "Don't smile!" I could see on her face how foreign Occidental culture really strained her life.

Source: Tatoeba

你甚麼時候從倫敦回來了?

When did you get back from London?

Source: Tatoeba

修女從黑色裙子的褶皺間掏出剪刀,熟練地將彩色紙剪成長而窄的紙條,讓我們可以把這些紙條編成紙地毯。

From between the pleats of her black skirt, the nun brought out scissors and deftly cut coloured paper into long, narrow strips, which we could then braid into a paper rug.

Source: Tatoeba

我們從這裡可以聽到海的聲音。

We can hear the ocean from here.

Source: Tatoeba

我不太知道從哪裡開始。

I don't know where to start.

I don't know where to begin.

I do not know where to start.

I'm not sure where to start.

Source: Tatoeba

從這裡到上野有多遠?

How far is it from here to Ueno?

Source: Tatoeba

女孩把鳥兒從籠中放了出來。

The girl released the birds from the cage.

Source: Tatoeba

他從心底笑了出來。

He laughed a hearty laugh.

Source: Tatoeba

肯從樹上爬下來。

Ken climbed down from the tree.

Source: Tatoeba

煙從煙囪上升。

Smoke is rising from the chimney.

Source: Tatoeba

他聽到有人從後面叫他的名字。

He heard his name called from behind.

Source: Tatoeba

他從相當年輕的時候就開始禿頂了。

He started going bald quite young.

Source: Tatoeba

約翰把潔西卡從湖裡救了出來。

John saved Jessica from the lake.

Source: Tatoeba

風從東方吹來。

The wind is blowing from the east.

Source: Tatoeba

我從九點工作到六點。

I work from nine to six.

Source: Tatoeba

從這來看,你能因此論定女权主義還是必要的。

From this you can conclude that feminism is still necessary.

Source: Tatoeba

我們從那裡逃了出來。

We made it out of there.

Source: Tatoeba

你從哪裡來?

Where did you come from?

Where are you coming from?

Source: Tatoeba

我從他的書學到了很多。

I learned a lot from his books.

Source: Tatoeba

我從昨天開始一直忙著。

I have been busy since yesterday.

Source: Tatoeba

小偷從後門爬窗走進了房子裏。

The thief entered the house at the back door by the open window.

Source: Tatoeba

她從那條路離開。

She went down that road.

Source: Tatoeba

從草地裏出來。

Stay off the grass.

Source: Tatoeba

我正從花園來。

I'm coming from the garden.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆不能決定從哪裡開始。

Tom couldn't decide where to begin.

Source: Tatoeba

猴子從樹上掉了下來。

The monkey fell from the tree.

Source: Tatoeba