2 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

我請了二十位朋友參加派對。

I asked twenty friends to the party.

Source: Tatoeba

請拋開你那些負面的人生觀。

Let go of your negative outlook on life.

Source: Tatoeba

請你打電話把結果告訴我。

Please let me know the result by telephone.

Source: Tatoeba

請在四月底之前交上你的學期報告。

You should turn in your term papers by the end of April.

Source: Tatoeba

請把所有的東西留給我。

Please leave everything to me.

Source: Tatoeba

請給我寫封信。

Please write me a letter.

Source: Tatoeba

請等到他回來。

Please wait till he comes back.

Source: Tatoeba

您的電話正在轉接給客服代表,請不要掛斷。

Please stay on the line while your call is transferred to a customer service representative.

Source: Tatoeba

請幫我填這張表格。

Please help me fill out this form.

Source: Tatoeba

請告訴我你的問題。

Please tell me about your problem.

Source: Tatoeba

有空的時候,請過來玩兒。

When you have free time, please come and play.

Source: Tatoeba

請讓我看看你的集郵冊。

Please show me your stamp album.

Source: Tatoeba

請講慢一點。

Please speak a little more slowly.

Source: Tatoeba

請立即將世界語訂為歐洲聯盟的官方語言

Esperanto, an official language of the European Union, now!

Source: Tatoeba

請到前面來。

Move up to the front, please.

Source: Tatoeba

請你用這個電話號碼聯絡我。

Please call me at this number.

Source: Tatoeba

請把門打開。

Open the door, please.

Please open the door.

Source: Tatoeba

請你隨便吃點水果。

Please help yourself to some fruit.

Source: Tatoeba

請接受我對您今天的成功最誠摯的祝賀。

Please accept my sincere congratulations on your success today.

Source: Tatoeba

除非我問你,請你不要說話。

Don't speak till spoken to.

Source: Tatoeba

她請他寄那封信。

She asked him to mail that letter.

Source: Tatoeba

請回答我的問題。

Please answer my question.

Source: Tatoeba

請隨便選。

You may choose whichever you like.

Source: Tatoeba

請按下按鈕。

Press the button, please.

Source: Tatoeba

請你盡快回家。

Please come home as quickly as possible.

Source: Tatoeba

請讓我知道你要什麼。

Please let me know what you want.

Source: Tatoeba

請讓我看看那些圖片。

Please show me those pictures.

Source: Tatoeba

請回答問題。

Please answer the question.

Source: Tatoeba

請用鉛筆寫。

Please write with a pencil.

Source: Tatoeba

請你把收音機關掉。

Turn off the radio, please.

Source: Tatoeba