2 matching entries and 160 matching sentences.

Sentences

無論通過行納粹禮還是將手放在胸前,我認為這種愛國主義的表現是一種病的症狀,而病因和治療方法有待進一步研究。

Whether by a Hitler salute or a hand on your heart, I consider the expression of patriotism to be the symptoms of a disease, whose cause and cure should be more closely studied.

Source: Tatoeba

點了這麼多甜點還是不滿足,真是個貪吃鬼呢。

You ordered so many desserts and still felt unsatisfied. You're such a glutton.

He ordered so many desserts and still felt unsatisfied. He's such a glutton.

She ordered so many desserts and still felt unsatisfied. She's such a glutton.

Source: Tatoeba

雖然Jane的手提箱比我的少一個, 她還是說她要提的東西太多了。

Although Jane had one suitcase less than me, she still said she had too much to carry.

Source: Tatoeba

誰比較高,你還是肯?

Who is taller, you or Ken?

Source: Tatoeba

除此之外,馬還是人才的代名詞。

As well as this, the horse is also representative of human talent.

Source: Tatoeba

雖然小男孩的母親叫他不要開窗,但他還是開了。

The boy opened the window, although his mother told him not to.

Source: Tatoeba

我們還是不要再見面了。

It would be better for both of us not to see each other anymore.

Source: Tatoeba

如果我把這件事告訴媽媽,她會很擔心的,所以我想還是不說比較好。

If I tell my mother, she'll worry, so I don't think I'll tell her.

Source: Tatoeba

她住海邊,可還是不會游泳。

She lives by the sea, but she doesn't know how to swim.

Source: Tatoeba

士兵作戰時毫無畏縮,但到了最後還是不得不投降。

The soldiers fought valiantly, but finally they had to give in.

Source: Tatoeba

我等了我朋友半個小時,但是他還是沒出現。

I waited half an hour for my friend, but he didn't turn up.

Source: Tatoeba

我還是開車送你回家吧。

I'd better drive you home.

Source: Tatoeba

我想我們還是再多等三十分鐘吧。

I think we had better wait for another 30 minutes.

Source: Tatoeba

雖然下着大雨,但是他還是決定了要出外。

In spite of the heavy rain, he decided to go out.

Source: Tatoeba

咖啡還是茶?

Coffee or tea?

Source: Tatoeba

他是作家,還是政治人物。

He is an author and a politician.

Source: Tatoeba

有時候,我還是會想起她。

I sometimes still think about her.

Sometimes I still miss her.

Source: Tatoeba

那是一匹公馬還是母馬?

Is this a stallion or a mare?

Source: Tatoeba

「哼,就算是這樣,我的分數還是比你高得多呀!」「你說甚麼?!如果我用盡全力,你還會是我的對手嗎?」

"Well, even so my score is far above yours isn't it?" "What did you say!? If I was to go all out you'd be as nothing to me!"

Source: Tatoeba

2015 年 4 月 14 日,我步行前往列治文公共市場,先是爬上了外面的階梯。市場內部寬敞的中庭式建築,讓我感覺彷彿置身於叢林之中。我當時已經有點餓了,便小跑到小吃攤「瓦船長」那裡,點了一份麵和一杯熱茶。麵裡有魷魚、魚和豆腐。我吃著吃著,一位穿著紫色 T 恤的英俊原住民男子從我身邊走過。接著,一位身材魁梧、相貌英俊的猶太人也走了過來。幾分鐘後,我開始覺得口渴,於是在「QQ 珍珠奶茶與咖啡」買了一杯冰鎮薄荷珍珠綠茶。我坐在階梯旁慢慢品嚐。附近坐著一家三口吃東西,男人是黑人,女人是東亞人,小孩是混血兒。我喝珍珠奶茶上癮,於是在「花生家」又買了一杯。這次是冰鎮青蘋果珍珠綠茶,味道好極了。我搭扶梯下樓。去洗手間的路上,我注意到一個大水族箱,裡面養著大概是體型巨大的阿拉斯加紅帝王蟹,蟹腿上長滿了藤壺。不知怎的,牠們讓我想起了外星生物。在書店裡,我買了一本圖文並茂的綠色植物學書籍,上面用的是漢字。一個月前我把它放在一個箱子上,現在還在那裡。這本書 14 塊錢。我搭扶梯上樓。我對珍珠奶茶還是有癮,於是用剩下的零錢買了一杯冰荔枝珍珠綠茶。味道好極了,裡面甚至還有白色的荔枝果肉。

On the 14th of April of 2015, I walk to the Richmond Public Market, I first climbing the stairs outside. Inside, the wide atrium-like building is like a garden in a jungle surrounding, I imagine. Already quite hungry, I trot to Captain Wa, the food vendor, to get noodles with squid, fish, and tofu, as well as hot tea. As I eat, a handsome First Nations man in a purple T-shirt walks by. Then a handsome, stocky Jewish fellow walks by. A few minutes later, I begin to thirst, so I get a cold Mint Bubble Green Tea at the vendor QQ Bubble Tea and Coffee. I sit by the stairs to sip. A threesome family sits eating nearby, the man being black, the woman being Oriental, and the child being a hybrid. Addicted to Bubble Tea, I get another one, this time at Peanut's. It is a cold Green Apple Bubble Green Tea. It is delicious. I take the escalator down. On my way to the washroom, I notice a big aquarium full of probably giant red Alaskan king crabs with barnacles on their legs. They remind me of extraterrestrials, somehow. At the bookstore, I buy a heavily illustrated green botany book in sinograms. I left it on top of a box a month ago and it is still there. It is $14. I take the escalator up. Addicted to Bubble Tea, I spend my remaining coins on a cold Lychee Bubble Green Tea. It is delicious with even bits of white lychee flesh.

Source: Tatoeba

我們約的是今天還是明天?

Is our appointment today or tomorrow?

Source: Tatoeba

無論颳風還是下雨,比賽都會繼續進行下去。

The game will be played rain or shine.

Source: Tatoeba

這滷肉還是太稀了,再煮十分鐘,讓湯汁濃稠一些,這樣味道才能更好地留在肉上。

This braised pork is still too watery. Cook it for another ten minutes to thicken the sauce, so the flavor sticks to the meat.

Source: Tatoeba

這些湯匙還是很髒。

These spoons are still dirty.

Source: Tatoeba

你比較喜歡紅酒還是白酒?

Do you prefer red or white wine?

Source: Tatoeba

您想要咖啡、茶還是別的什麼?

Do you want coffee or tea or something?

Source: Tatoeba

雖然正在刮暴風雨,但他還是出去了。

In spite of the storm, he went out.

Source: Tatoeba

你煮飯用天然氣還是電力?

Do you cook by gas or electricity?

Source: Tatoeba

美國的首都是華盛頓還是紐約?

Which is the capital of the United States, Washington or New York?

Source: Tatoeba

假設 A 和 B 之間有一座高山,那就要考慮一下,路線應該越過高山、穿過高山,還是直接從山旁繞過呢?

If a high hill stood between A and B, it was important to decide whether the line should climb over it, pierce it with a tunnel, or make a detour to avoid it.

Source: Tatoeba