2 matching entries and 830 matching sentences.

Sentences

他误认为我是一个英国人。

He took me for an Englishman.

Source: Tatoeba

我昨天见了一个十年没见的熟人。

Yesterday I saw an old acquaintance whom I hadn't seen in ten years.

Source: Tatoeba

不要像一个孩子一样哭泣了。

There's no need to cry like a child.

Source: Tatoeba

她想到了一个好的解决办法。

She thought of a good solution.

Source: Tatoeba

他不打算买一个摄像机。

He isn't going to buy a camera.

Source: Tatoeba

该报文章中将被告人描述成一个罪魁祸首,尽管他已经被证明是无辜的了。

The news article painted the defendant as a guilty man, even though he had been proven innocent.

Source: Tatoeba

Gcc是一个编译器而python是一个解释器。

GCC is a compiler while Python is an interpreter.

Source: Tatoeba

你知道吗,我从没见过你跟一个男人一起。

You know, I've never seen you with a guy before.

Source: Tatoeba

在这个世界上的某个地方肯定有一个苹果需要我。

Somewhere in this world, there must be an apple that needs me.

Source: Tatoeba

这是一个误导性的标题。

It's a misleading title.

Source: Tatoeba

你想要找一个高学历、高收入、姿容和性格都很好的人,但这难道不是太奢望了吗?

You want to find someone with a good education, a good salary, good looks, and a good personality. Don't you think that that's aiming a bit too high?

Source: Tatoeba

在公园里,我看到一个年轻人躺在一棵樱桃树下的长椅上。

I saw a young man lying on the bench under the cherry tree in the park.

Source: Tatoeba

我昨晚做了一个很奇怪的梦。

I had a really weird dream yesterday.

Source: Tatoeba

我有一个好主意。

A good idea came to me.

Source: Tatoeba

一个谎需要十个谎来圆。

One lie requires ten more to complete.

Source: Tatoeba

她给我打了一个看不懂的手势。

She gave me a hand gesture I didn't understand.

Source: Tatoeba

我必须问你一个蠢问题。

I need to ask you a silly question.

Source: Tatoeba

我没有说法语的一个字

I don't speak a word of French.

Source: Tatoeba

我想要一个MP3播放器!

I want an MP3 player!

Source: Tatoeba

了解一个国家最好的方法是亲自去看一看。

The best way to know what a country is like is to go and see it with your own eyes.

Source: Tatoeba

我们叫她一个书虫。

She is what we call a bookworm.

Source: Tatoeba

我想和一个像她那样的女孩结婚。

I want to marry a girl like her.

Source: Tatoeba

一个是新的,另一个是旧的。

One is new, and the other is old.

Source: Tatoeba

“你去哪儿了?”“我去了火车站送我的一个朋友。”

"Where have you been?" "I have been to the station to see a friend off."

Source: Tatoeba

你应该做一个外交官。

You should be a diplomat.

Source: Tatoeba

我希望只有这一个。

I hope it will be the only one.

Source: Tatoeba

我是一个共产主义者。

I'm a communist.

Source: Tatoeba

嗯。。。老师说我们必须加入一个3-5人的小组,所以我们没办法开始工作

Well... the teacher said that we have to go into a group of 3-5 people, so this isn't going to work.

Source: Tatoeba

这是一个奇迹。

This is a miracle.

Source: Tatoeba

中国乒乓球队进行了一个月的封闭式冬训。

The China National Table Tennis Team had a month's closed training in winter.

Source: Tatoeba