1 matching entry and 305 matching sentences.

Sentences

你甚麼時候必須去睡覺?

When do you have to go to bed?

Source: Tatoeba

他不在的時候每一件事都出錯了。

Everything chose to go wrong during his absence.

Source: Tatoeba

我們正要離開的時候下雨了。

We were just about to leave when it started to rain.

We were just about to leave when it started raining.

Source: Tatoeba

當你在陽光下的時候,遮住你的頭。

Cover your head when you are in the sun.

Source: Tatoeba

你打算甚麼時候出發去日本?

When do you plan to leave for Japan?

Source: Tatoeba

過馬路的時候, 你必須小心車輛。

In crossing the street, you must watch out for cars.

Source: Tatoeba

總統呼籲全國民眾在對抗貧窮或疾病的時候,一定要團結一致。

The president called on the people to unite in fighting poverty and disease.

Source: Tatoeba

當由美來的時候我正在看電視。

I was watching TV when Yumi came.

Source: Tatoeba

當溫度升高的時候,冰就會融化成水。

Ice turns to water when it gets warm.

Source: Tatoeba

他開會的時候一句話也沒有說。

He kept silent during the meeting.

Source: Tatoeba

我們需要你的時候你又在哪兒呢?

Where were you when we needed you?

Source: Tatoeba

他在他還是小孩的時候就來到日本。

He came to Japan when he was a child.

Source: Tatoeba

他快要睡著的時候,聽到有人在叫他的名字。

He was about to fall asleep, when he heard his name called.

Source: Tatoeba

當我把100日元放進自動販賣機並按下按鈕要買一罐咖啡的時候,突然間四罐咖啡掉了下來!

When I put 100 yen in and pressed the button to buy a coffee at the vending machine, four cans dropped down all at once!

Source: Tatoeba

在我洗澡的時候電話響了。

The phone rang while I was taking a shower.

Source: Tatoeba

我們到的時候天已經黑了。

By the time we had arrived, it was already dark.

When we got there, it was already dark.

When we arrived, it was already dark.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆三十歲的時候才開始學法語。

Tom didn't start to study French until he was thirty.

Source: Tatoeba

當我們離開的時候,誰來照顧狗?

Who will take care of the dog while we are away?

Source: Tatoeba

學習漢語的時候,拼音對初學者很有幫助。

When learning Chinese, pinyin is very helpful for beginners.

Source: Tatoeba

能夠的時候就好好享受人生吧。

Enjoy your life while you are able to.

Source: Tatoeba

我天生具有希伯來人的說服才能,但當我年紀大了的時候,我把它轉換成了自戀。

I was born into the Hebrew persuasion, but when I got older I converted to narcissism.

Source: Tatoeba

我們胡鬧太久了, 現在該是我們考慮基本事實的時候了。

We've been horsing around too much; it's high time we got down to brass tacks.

Source: Tatoeba

據說懷孕的時候不能聞麝香。

It's been said that one should not smell deer musk when pregnant.

Source: Tatoeba

我作業做完了,想睡覺了,可是又到得去上學的時候了。

I finished the homework, and want to go to bed, but now it's time to go to school again...

Source: Tatoeba

如果我年輕的時候努力工作, 我現在就成功了。

If I had worked hard in my youth, I would be successful now.

Source: Tatoeba

他在1941年戰爭爆發的時候,從歐洲回國了。

He returned home from Europe in 1941, when the war broke out.

Source: Tatoeba

真的嗎?他是甚麼時候走的?

Oh, really? When did he leave?

Source: Tatoeba

老闆在的時候他就裝成一副很熱心的樣子。

He pretends to be enthusiastic when his boss is around.

Whenever the boss is around, he plays at being busy.

Whenever the boss is around, he pretends to be busy.

Source: Tatoeba

在危險的時候你必須跟你的老師聯繫。

In a crisis, you must get in touch with your teacher.

Source: Tatoeba

他寫的文章只分析了問題的表面,所以他知道自己拿了全班最高分的時候,不禁感到十分驚訝。

His essay gave only a superficial analysis of the problem, so it was a real surprise to him when he got the highest grade in the class.

Source: Tatoeba