1 matching entry and 163 matching sentences.

Sentences

如果沒有電腦的話,我們的生活會是多麼的不方便呢!

If it were not for the computer, how inconvenient our lives would be!

Source: Tatoeba

如果沒人幫點忙的話,湯姆是沒辦法移動書櫃的。

Tom can't move this bookcase without a little help.

Source: Tatoeba

你要是想學的話我可以教你下象棋。

If you like, I will teach you to play chess.

Source: Tatoeba

那是我該說的話!

That's MY line!

Source: Tatoeba

如果你不趕時間的話,為不麼不喝杯茶甚麼的呢?

How about a cup of tea or something, if you aren't in a hurry?

Source: Tatoeba

你是因為我說的話而生氣的嗎?

Are you angry because of what I said?

Source: Tatoeba

如果你喜歡吃海鮮的話,你就來對地方了!

If you like seafood, you've come to the right place!

Source: Tatoeba

這樣的話我不能和你一起去。

Such being the case, I can not go with you.

Source: Tatoeba

這樣的話我們會浪費很多時間。

In this way, we waste a lot of time.

Source: Tatoeba

你要好好記住他的話。

Bear in mind what he said.

Source: Tatoeba

如果下雨的話,別忘了帶把傘。

Don't forget to take an umbrella in case it rains.

Source: Tatoeba

如果我有翅膀的話,真想馬上飛到你的身邊。

If I had wings, I would want to fly to your side right away.

Source: Tatoeba

我告訴過你梅利莎說的話嗎?

Did I tell you what Melissa said?

Source: Tatoeba

說句簡單的話。

Say a simple phrase.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你有錢的話,借點給我吧。

If you have any money, please lend me some.

Source: Tatoeba

不先與我們的承包商討論的話我無法計算出最後的費用。

I can't calculate the final cost without first discussing it with our contractors.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你可以在下個星期還給我的話,這本書就借給你吧。

I'll lend you the book, provided you return it next week.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你在洋娃娃腹部的側面上鏈的話,它就會扭動手臂,翻著筋斗向前前進。

If you wind up the doll with the key on the side of its torso it will swing its arms round and go forward doing somersaults.

Source: Tatoeba

你到底有沒有聽我說的話?

Did you listen at all to what I said?

Source: Tatoeba

沒有手電筒的話,你啥都看不到。

You won't be able to see anything without a flashlight.

Source: Tatoeba

他裝作沒事發生,繼續說他的話。

He went on talking as though nothing had happened.

Source: Tatoeba

他總是把父親的話當作耳邊風。

He never takes any notice of what his father says.

Source: Tatoeba

你可以用肉眼觀星,用望遠鏡的話,還能看得更清楚。

You can see the stars with your naked eye, and even better through a telescope.

Source: Tatoeba

她總是把老師說的話一字不差地記下來。

She always writes down every word her teacher says.

Source: Tatoeba

很少有學生能了解他說的話。

Few students could understand what he said.

Source: Tatoeba

如果可以的話,週二過來。

Come on Tuesday if you can.

Source: Tatoeba

如果我拼錯了的話,請你糾正。

Correct my spelling if it's wrong.

Source: Tatoeba

如果我可以像那樣的話...

If I could be like that...

Source: Tatoeba

我要是你的話我是不會去的。

If I were you, I wouldn't go.

Source: Tatoeba

如果天氣情況允許的話,我明天就去割草坪。

I'm going to mow the lawn tomorrow, weather permitting.

Source: Tatoeba