1 matching entry and 121 matching sentences.

Sentences

我永遠不會再這樣做。

I'll never do this again.

Source: Tatoeba

他有充分的理由這樣做。

He had every reason for doing so.

Source: Tatoeba

我們能否指出一種語言誕生的確切日期?你或許會這樣說:「真是個奇怪的問題!」然而,這樣的日期確實存在:7 月 26 日,世界語日。1887 年的這一天,路德維克萊澤柴門霍夫在華沙出版了一本關於「國際語言」的小冊子。

Is it possible to indicate a date on which a language came into life? "What a question!" you will be inclined to say. And yet such a date exists: the 26th of July, the Day of Esperanto. On this day in 1887 appeared in Warsaw a booklet by Ludwik Lejzer Zamenhof about the "International Language".

Source: Tatoeba

別這樣說話。

Don't talk like that.

Source: Tatoeba

你覺得他這樣做怎麼樣?

What do you think he did?

Source: Tatoeba

我不習慣這樣的待遇。

I'm not accustomed to such treatment.

Source: Tatoeba

不然這樣好不好?

How about this instead?

Source: Tatoeba

她很討厭這樣的想法。

Such an idea is abhorrent to her.

She really hates this kind of thinking.

She really hates this way of thinking.

Source: Tatoeba

據我所知,他從來沒有犯過這樣的錯。

As far as I know, he has never made such a mistake.

Source: Tatoeba

英國人是不會用這樣的字的。

An Englishman would not use such a word.

Source: Tatoeba

我們這樣待他,好像不是太好。

It would be unfair if we treated him so badly.

Source: Tatoeba

遇到你之前,我從來都沒感覺到這樣。

I never felt this way before I met you.

Before I met you, I never felt this way.

Source: Tatoeba

你不必擔心這樣的事情。

You don't need to worry about such a thing.

Source: Tatoeba

然後讓我去山谷,看看這朵美麗的花;這樣我也可以在甜蜜的謙卑中,學會成長。

Then let me to the valley go, This pretty flower to see; That I may also learn to grow In sweet humility.

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼說了這樣的事?

Why did you say such a thing?

Source: Tatoeba

這樣的話,我想他是對的。

In this case, I think he is correct.

Source: Tatoeba

「這些字母全都左右倒轉了!」「才不是呢,這是俄文,俄文的字母就是這樣寫的。」

"Those letters are all the wrong way around!" "No, it's supposed to be like that, it's Russian."

Source: Tatoeba

二氧化碳是燃燒煤、石油或天然氣這樣的燃料時會產生的氣體。

Carbon dioxide is a gas that is produced every time a fuel such as coal, oil, or natural gas is burned.

Source: Tatoeba

不用麻煩在這樣的雨天來。

Don't bother coming in this rain.

Source: Tatoeba

我就是這樣把機器造出來的。

This is how I made the machine.

Source: Tatoeba

他不知道自己是不是真的想這樣做。

He's not sure he wants to do this.

Source: Tatoeba

努力學習,這樣你就不會失敗。

Study hard so you don't fail.

Source: Tatoeba

你是故意這樣做的!

You did this intentionally!

Source: Tatoeba

聽到你這樣說,我真的很傷心。

It saddens me to hear you say that.

Source: Tatoeba

這樣做是對的,相信我。

Believe me, this is the right way.

Source: Tatoeba

我發現他就是會很晚才來這樣的人。

I find that it's typical for him to come too late.

Source: Tatoeba

我沒想這樣做。

I didn't mean to do it.

Source: Tatoeba

他就是這樣說的。

This is what he said.

Source: Tatoeba

他是我們的老闆,所以一定要受到這樣的禮待。

He is our boss, and must be treated as such.

Source: Tatoeba

我不能忍受就這樣看著它。

I couldn't stand looking at it.

Source: Tatoeba