1 matching entry and 163 matching sentences.

Sentences

如果有人支持的話,生意是會成功的。

If there is somebody to back me up, the business will be successful.

Source: Tatoeba

我幫了他那麼多的忙,他卻連一句感謝的話也沒有。

He never says thanks in spite of all that I've done for him.

Source: Tatoeba

我說的話讓你生氣了嗎?

Are you angry at what I said?

Source: Tatoeba

你現在出門的話,肯定會堵車的。

If you leave now, I'm sure you'll be caught in a traffic jam.

Source: Tatoeba

如果可以的話, 我現在就想回家。

If possible, I'd like to go home now.

Source: Tatoeba

他的話傷了瑪格。

His words hurt Meg.

Source: Tatoeba

不想說的話不用說。

You don't have to say anything you don't want to say.

Source: Tatoeba

「你累的話怎麼不去睡覺?」「因為我現在去睡的話,就會太早醒過來了。」

"If you're tired, why don't you go to sleep?" "Because if I go to sleep now I will wake up too early."

Source: Tatoeba

這個男人連續說了一個小時的話。

The man kept talking for an hour.

Source: Tatoeba

不要說無禮的話!

Don't talk so impudently.

Source: Tatoeba

你要是不忙的話可以幫我嗎?

If you're not busy, could you please help me?

Source: Tatoeba

如果不下雨的話,你可以去踏單車。

You may go cycling if it doesn't rain.

Source: Tatoeba

他挑起爭議性高的話題,製造紛爭。

He sows discord by raising controversial subjects.

Source: Tatoeba

你要是不收拾好你的房間的話哪兒都別想去。

You're not going anywhere until your room is clean.

Source: Tatoeba

請相信我的話。

Just take my word for it.

Source: Tatoeba

你相信他說的話嗎?

Do you believe what he said?

Source: Tatoeba

你對他說的話讓他感覺好多了。

Whatever you said to him made him feel better.

Your words made him feel much better.

Source: Tatoeba

媒體對他所說的話斷章取義並發展到無法控制的地步了。

Just one part of what he said got picked up by the media and took on a life of its own.

Source: Tatoeba

別說這麼不吉利的話。

Don't say such ill-omened things.

Source: Tatoeba

他說的話沒有一句是真的。

There is not a scrap of truth in his words.

Source: Tatoeba

她被我的話給激怒了。

She took offence at my word.

Source: Tatoeba

他的話給了我希望。

His words gave me hope.

Source: Tatoeba

第十一頁的地圖看起來十分奇怪。可是,把它上下倒轉來看的話,就會變回你所熟悉的地圖了。

The map on page 11 looks very strange. Turn it upside down. Then it becomes a familiar map to you.

Source: Tatoeba

這樣的話,我想他是對的。

In this case, I think he is correct.

Source: Tatoeba

如果他們必須先學拉丁文的話,是沒有機會讓羅馬人征服世界的對吧。

The Romans would never have had the chance to conquer the world if they had first been required to study Latin.

Source: Tatoeba

如果有錢的話,我要環遊世界。

If I had money, I would travel around the world.

Source: Tatoeba

請記住他說的話。

Please remember what he said.

Source: Tatoeba

不好意思,我聽不清你說的話。

Sorry, but I can't hear you very well.

Source: Tatoeba

如果必要的話, 我會和你一起去。

I will go with you if necessary.

Source: Tatoeba

我不懂我說的話。

I don't understand what I'm saying.

Source: Tatoeba