4 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

他們不知道正在發生甚麼。

They have no idea what's going on.

Source: Tatoeba

我沒有暗示甚麼。

I wasn't implying anything.

Source: Tatoeba

如果是這樣的話,就甚麼問題也沒有了,不是嗎?

If so, then there's no problem at all, is there?

Source: Tatoeba

醫生甚麼也做不了。

There was nothing the doctors could do.

Source: Tatoeba

我們必須做甚麼?

What do we have to do?

Source: Tatoeba

第十台在播甚麼節目?

What is on Channel 10?

Source: Tatoeba

你想喝點甚麼?

What will you have to drink?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆說他還沒決定要做甚麼。

Tom said he hasn't decided what needs to be done.

Source: Tatoeba

你要是有什麼想說的話,就說嘛。

If you've got something to say, say it.

If you have something to say, say it.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆很仔細,不是麼?

Tom is careful, isn't he?

Source: Tatoeba

如果你有什麼不懂的就問。

If there is something you don't understand, then ask.

Source: Tatoeba

你知道我沒法選擇,不是麼?

You know I have no choice, don't you?

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道為甚麼湯姆把你帶到這裡。

I don't understand why Tom brought you here.

Source: Tatoeba

誰也不知道將來會發生甚麼事。

There is no telling what will happen in the future.

Source: Tatoeba

咖啡裏加了甚麼呀?

What's in the coffee?

Source: Tatoeba

真相是沒有甚麼完全正確或錯誤。

The truth is that nothing is totally true or false.

Source: Tatoeba

約翰在台上唱了甚麼歌?

What did John sing on the stage?

Source: Tatoeba

你想要甚麼?

What would you like?

Source: Tatoeba

如果發生了甚麼事,馬上打電話給我。

In case anything happens, call me immediately.

Source: Tatoeba

"性愛和色情之間有什麼不同之處?" "性愛是當你使用一根羽毛,色情是當你使用整隻雞。"

"What's the difference between erotic and kinky?" "Erotic is when you use a feather and kinky is when you use a whole chicken."

Source: Tatoeba

你還能告訴我甚麼?

Is there anything else you can tell me?

Source: Tatoeba

我們為該寫些甚麼而爭論了好幾個小時。

We disputed for hours about what to write.

Source: Tatoeba

她昨天為甚麼不來?

What prevented her from coming yesterday?

Source: Tatoeba

顏色是甚麼?

What is color?

Source: Tatoeba

誰也不知道為甚麼。

Heaven knows why.

Source: Tatoeba

你喜歡棒球到甚麼程度?

How much do you like baseball?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆知道瑪麗想做甚麼。

Tom knew what Mary intended to do.

Source: Tatoeba

在我們頭頂飛舞著的沙粒,在我們手中揮動著的刀劍……它們不是甚麼,只不過是在夜空中擦過的一朵朵流星。

The turbulent sands above our heads, the flinging of our swords... they're naught but falling stars in the night sky.

Source: Tatoeba

那樣做有什麼用?

What's the point in doing that?

Source: Tatoeba

真的嗎?他是甚麼時候走的?

Oh, really? When did he leave?

Source: Tatoeba