4 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

我甚麼都沒見到。

I saw nothing.

Source: Tatoeba

這該是個甚麼意思?

What's this supposed to mean?

Source: Tatoeba

你喜歡甚麼時候來就甚麼時候來吧。

You may come whenever you like.

Source: Tatoeba

如果沒有了陽光,我們就甚麼也看不見了。

Without the light of the sun, we could see nothing.

Source: Tatoeba

我甚麼也沒找到。

I didn't find anything.

I haven't found anything.

Source: Tatoeba

我為甚麼該感謝湯姆?

Why should I thank Tom?

Source: Tatoeba

你現在在讀甚麼?

What are you reading now?

Source: Tatoeba

對我來說沒甚麼分別。

It's the same to me.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆甚麼也没說。

Tom didn't say a single word.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道那是甚麼。

I don't know what it is.

Source: Tatoeba

告訴湯姆要是他不那樣做的話會有什麼後果。

Tell Tom what'll happen to him if he doesn't do it.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道該怎麼回答,便乾脆甚麼也不說。

Not knowing what answer to make, I kept silent.

Source: Tatoeba

你為甚麼跟湯姆結婚?

Why did you marry Tom?

Source: Tatoeba

教授不明白我說了甚麼。

The professor was unable to comprehend what I meant.

Source: Tatoeba

還沒人告訴我們要做甚麼。

We haven't yet been told what we need to do.

Source: Tatoeba

我看不出來我們可以幹甚麼。

I don't see what we can do.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆根本不明白為甚麼他的妻子離開了他。

Tom doesn't have any idea why his wife left him.

Source: Tatoeba

走進了漆黑的隧道後,我們甚麼也看不見。

On entering a dark tunnel, we could see nothing.

Source: Tatoeba

你為甚麼要為這種無關重要的事情憂心呢?

Why are you worrying about something that doesn't matter so much?

Source: Tatoeba

我知道為甚麼湯姆學法語。

I know why Tom is studying French.

Source: Tatoeba

他甚麼也沒說。

He didn't say a word.

Source: Tatoeba

我不覺得我有什麼壞習慣。

I don't think I have any bad habits.

I don't think that I have any bad habits.

Source: Tatoeba

「她在說些甚麼?」「你連『祝詞』也不知道嗎?」「祝詞?」「就是神道咒語之類的東西。」

"What is she saying?" "You don't even know 'norito'?" "Norito?" "It's something like a Shinto spell."

Source: Tatoeba

怎麼了?你為甚麼傷心?

What's wrong? Why are you sad?

What's up? Why are you sad?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆在學校裡,不是麼?

Tom is at school, isn't he?

Source: Tatoeba

「哼,就算是這樣,我的分數還是比你高得多呀!」「你說甚麼?!如果我用盡全力,你還會是我的對手嗎?」

"Well, even so my score is far above yours isn't it?" "What did you say!? If I was to go all out you'd be as nothing to me!"

Source: Tatoeba

我完全不明白他為甚麼會突然辭職。

I don't know at all why he quit his job suddenly.

I haven't got a clue as to why he quit so suddenly.

Source: Tatoeba

我不能預言會發生甚麼。

I can't predict what'll happen.

Source: Tatoeba

你不想看我的行李箱裡有什麼嗎?

Don't you want to see what I have in my suitcase?

Source: Tatoeba

在草原上照顧羊群的人叫甚麼?

What do you call a man who takes care of sheep in the field?

Source: Tatoeba